Home

a weird thing

I had something really weird the last day... I was playing Starwars Battlefront on the ps2. I was a Clone jettrooper when i was attacked, i fired my emp gun, but you only heard the sound, that was it, there was no emp thing coming out. You only heard the sound. i had full ammo so it wasn't that. Did you have it as well?

• 4 months later...

I've had something like that, but not in your case. I was in the AT-AT and I shot a lot of times because the main blasters didn't shoot, so I kept firing and I heard the sound, but no fire. Then the blasters went criss-cross and up when I fired down. Don't worry, these things rarely happen. If it happens more than 4 times in 1 time of game-play, check your disk for fingerprints or scratches.

Ok, this is close enough so I'll post it. This is me shooting. The shots are not drawn to the screen in a normal way, but instead are shown as hitting me. If you look at the two pictures, you will see that I was never damaged, even though my screen flashed red, and I did in fact fire (the guns are more overheated). This has also happened to me when I have been shooting at something and I do destroyed the target. Why its show me getting hit and not me shooting, I don't have much of a clue...

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

(anyone know how to turn code on?)

• 1 month later...

Archived