Home

Perkins Font

legameboy

They probably used a custom font for the logo.

The yellow writings look a little like the Consort RR (medium?) font, and the white font looks like a squashed Lucida Sans. Those probably aren't right but that's what I think they look like.

perspo8ec.jpg

Deep_Creek_Perkins_Logo.gif

Well, I'm done. What do you all think?

I have another question. Is there some way I can increase that image to wallpaper size without loosing the quality? I know, dumb question, but if there's some kind of process I can go through or if any of you have any tips... well, I could use them.

Originally posted by legameboy

I have another question. Is there some way I can increase that image to wallpaper size without loosing the quality? I know, dumb question, but if there's some kind of process I can go through or if any of you have any tips... well, I could use them.

I'd just try and resize it then sharpen it, then if that didnt work i'd trace it with vector lines. Other than that :giveup:

You can't increase the size of an image without losing quality.

Pictures are made of pixels, obviously a big picture has more pixels than a small one. Stretching a small picture would increase the number of pixels but to "fill" them, the software would make an interpolation of the surrounding pixels, the result would be a blurry picture.

However, this picture is pretty simple and would be pretty easy to trace with a vector graphics program (Illustrator, FreeHand, etc.) or event the pen tool in Photoshop (P).

Vectors consist of coordinates and... well vectors, as well as color information. When you stretch a vector image the coordinates of the points and the vectors are re-calculated, the result is always crisp.

Thanks for the technical explination... I almost got my hopes up. :p

perkinswallpaperwhite1rf.jpg

I just left the size as-is and added a classy Strong Bad to it just because of the fact that Mr. Perkins is a humungous Homestarrunner.com fanatic.

What do y'all think?

Archived