Home

Juhani is a..

RaV™

^^

Got it once out of the 2x's I played female.

IIRC, her dialogs were bugged unless you did everything a certain way IE; finding star maps / talking to her before or after finding said maps / etc.

The post I noted earlier had said order, I just didn't feel like digging through pages & pages over at their site.

-Thinking about it, I may have made a link to it over here.-

Juhanis character is bugged. Rumor goes they had another cahracter in mind but decided against it pretty late in development and used Juhani. That is why she doesn't have as many dialogues and is as developed as the others.

The problem with her is connected to Mika Dorin, the exclusive seller on Korriban. After the Ravager, a twi-lek is supposed to approach you and send you to Mika Dorin in the cantina on Korriban. He doesn't come if you use Juhani. So the trick is never (under the course of the game) to get off the ship with Juhani in your party. Get off the ship enter a new area and then put Juhani in your party, do the Ravager, talk to the twi-lek then use Juhani as you want and do her family quest and all that jazz. And at the end after you fight Bastila on the temple summit, if you are LS, she confesses her love for you... a great moment, purrrrr!

Oh, yeah so she isn't a lesbian. She swings both ways... but it's harder for a male to win her love.

Originally posted by montnoir

Juhanis character is bugged. Rumor goes they had another cahracter in mind but decided against it pretty late in development and used Juhani. That is why she doesn't have as many dialogues and is as developed as the others.

Hmm, maybe just a coincidence Bao-Dur doesn't have much dialogues, is this because he was brought in earlier to take the place of..

Aeris

Does anyone has a problem with lesbians or what? :)

@ montnoir: Leviathan. Not Ravager ;)

@ Devon: I doubt it. Juhani is a simple character. Just use the female model, put a new head, textures and give her a generic Jedi Guardian class and that's it that's all.

Bao-Dur is much more complex. New body, new textures, new head, new class and a floating robot side-kick.

So I think it's extremely unlikely that Bao-Dur is just a filler character.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Does anyone has a problem with lesbians or what? :)

to be honest: i don't like what they do as opposed to not actually liking them as a people. in all honesty, i have a friend thats a lesbian. i don't hate her in the least bit: i just don't like the fact that she sleeps around with other women, thats all. if you wish to debate my views on homosexuality, use the pm system: i have no desire to hijack this thread in a debate.

to get back on topic: i think Juhani can be a lesbian because she's not human. in other words, her species could be attracted to either sex of humans. but, as i've stated before, i have just about no knowledge of the EU outside of the games, so don't quote me on that. ;)

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

@ montnoir: Leviathan. Not Ravager ;)

Heh, you are of course right. Force of habit.

Originally posted by Hallucination

I played 6 time and didnt get Juhani once. Time to pull out the k1 cd.

In order to make Juhani fall for you, you must also be rather bad to Carth if female and Bastila if you're male. That means don't use any flirting dialogues and don't finish their quests. You can advance the character til you get Bastilas mother quest and Carths son quest, but don't finish them.

Also be light side!

Juhani is a very excusive and demanding woman and you must do some sacrifices for her, she is not a nerdy pushover like bastila, whom you romance if you eye her up and down a few times then say "You and me in the forward bunks babe! NOW!".

Good luck, Juhani is worth it!

The Cathar race is a race created by Bioware for KOTOR. If you have any other questions about Juhani, feel free to ask. And if you don't, feel free to comment.

Does it seem like I have a thing for Juhani? Naw, you're imagining things, she's just a great character is all... *uses jedi mind trick* You are imagining things *uses jedi mind trick again* montnoir is a cool guy.

Archived