Home

KotOR Script Generator

Lately I've been working on a script generator similar to Lilac Soul's NWN Script Generator. I'm starting this thread to ask that anyone who can send me a script template for different things you'd like to see in the program, like spawn scripts, triggers, passive force powers, and anything else you can think of. Just send me a script you want in it minus VFX, characters and any specifics like that to PM me for my email address, and I'll include them in a release of the program, which should be out within a few weeks.

Email address removed per forum rule #8

I don't have any scripts to give to you, but I just wanted to say that this will be SWEET! It will help me out a lot, and others like me who have to search this forum for scripts (not that looking on the forum is a bad thing, this will just be more convienient ;) ).

Good Luck!

Thanks for the suggestions, and sorry about that post tk102.

***UPDATES***

Offensive Force Power generation is up and running, but it's still far from complete. For instance, enter "Offensive FP" into the prompt and get a script to copy and paste into notepad.exe

Spawn scripts are up and syntax error-free!

1:46 AM: I've decided to put the program into SheerPower 4GL in order to finish faster, you'll need the SheerPower Virtual Machine: http://www.sp4gl.com/download.htmlx

Beta release is finished in SheerPower format, get it here or from pcgamemods.com

Archived