Home

Meat circus part 3 help! ::spoilers?::

When you are following raz's dad and trying not to drown:

Theres this one part where raz is climbing on floating fence segments that are on fire and raz's dad is floating on a platform in the middle. How do I get up the fences? I can sometimes double-jump to the second one, but i can never get any farther than that.

After avoiding the flames and getting to the end of a fence, turn your camera towards the next one and jump. You really have to just keep trying. This level is very hard, and will likely make you scream in frustration many times. Just keep at it; the ending is worth it.

The easiest way seems to jump from the railing on top of each web and grab on to the next web. When you get to the top one there's only one place to go, but if you are too slow, you won't see it because it might be submerged in water because it's lower than the top net.

I probably had to use at least 50 tries before I made it.

That part was tough!! After x attempts, I finally figured out a way that worked well for me:

- jump off the web (on the outside, in the direction of the next web)

- do a "mid-air jump" at the peak of the initial jump

- immediately use that levitation bubble (LS) to get more airtime.

Good luck :D

This is kind of cheap, but it works.

Get on top of the fence. From there, jump above Raz's dad, and float. You will get bounced up from him, and each time you will bounce a little higher, I think because Raz's dad is moving up to be in line with you. Pretty soon you will be high enough to float to the next slab of meat. The only tricky part is staying above Raz's dad, but if you miss and are heading towards the water you can usally just float towards a fence, grab on, and try again.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I don't understand how many people get stuck on thsi! It's soooooooooo easy! Anyway in response to your question neon_git after thie obstacle course bit you fight the Butcher again (With Raz's dad throwing flaming clubs at you) and then you go super big and fight an amalgamation of the Butcher and Raz's dad.

I discovered that I usually died if I tried to jump and then PSI Float to the next piece of fiery curved cage. I think I ended up using part of El Mojon's method (see post above) and used the backward mid-air double jump to flip over from cage to cage. Make sure you crawl up to the highest possible point on each cage before jumping to the next. Make sure you don't touch any fire, though, since Raz the Wimp will let go and drop into the water below if he gets burned or too close to the fire.

To prevent Raz's dad from zapping you with fireballs on your way over to the fiery cages, you need to turn invisible before you climb up/walk on the ropes. There's also a wooden pylon between two ropes (forming a "V") on your way to the fiery cages. On that pylon you can you can also engage your invisibility since you can't turn it on when you're on a rope for some reason.

Archived