Home

In need of critique.

NiKo

A guy I worked with was always begging me to draw him the girl from The Eels beautiful freak cover, but in my own style. and he wants to have it tattooed on him.

I always said no, cause I didnt think I can do something good enough, especially if it's gonna be permanent on someones body. so I was against it.

but he really wants me to do it, so I tried.

I'd really appreciate comments and critique,

I dont want to give it to him if it looks like crap.

eelstat.jpg

P.S

I feel pretty stupid, cause I've been telling him for months that I'm working on it, whenever he'd ask how it's going.

when infact I've only started to do it 20 minutes ago.

so he'll be getting something that he thinks I worked months on, when infact it only took a couple of minutes.

Why the hell would anyone want a pic of a little girl and big eyes on themselves forever.

I understand the message the pictures portraying etc....but on youre body?...........You got some funny ole mates Niko matey, cannibals and um........whatever it is you call someone who wants that on themselves :confused:

Just think....as he gets older her eyes will sag hahahaha they can grow old together.

sod the other forum, i think it looks great! i like the way her left hand is positioned! very worthy man

that looks like the girl out of scary movie 3 lol

OH crap, wait, thats a boy in SM3...:o

what an odd looking boy...

nice pic of the gal tho :)

Archived