Home

Rant about Revenge...

urluckyday

What did you think of ROTS?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of ROTS?

• The best movie in the Star Wars series!
    • It was the best prequel!
    • I hated it!
    • I haven't seen it yet, but I'll see it soon!

Originally posted by Zonzai

I also enjoyed how Grievous hacked through the whole half of the movie he was in without explanation.

Ah, ignorance.

It was explained perfectly in the Clone Wars cartoon series. I'm assuming you didn't see it.

Originally posted by Lady Vader

I absolutely loved it and have seen it three times already, but I am going in for a fourth time. Darkside rules. :vadar:

Although I still think ROTJ is the best, this one comes close enough too. :deathii:

I'd have to agree totally! I'm gonna see it for the third time on Monday of next week!

Originally posted by Zonzai

I also enjoyed how Grievous hacked through the whole half of the movie he was in without explanation. It worked well with Palpantine's wheezing scene and was further accentuated by Vader's rasping crawl and scuba mask breathing. All in all, it worked out very well for an anti-smoking campaign... oh wait, it wasn't just a really long anti-smoking commercial? What the hell was it then because it sure has hell wasn't good?

It is now official. Everyone must read Labyrinth of Evil before seeing or asking question about ROTS. Things are explained in there. :)

Originally posted by InsaneSith

It's become my favourite of the series. It has some flaws, but they're easy to over look. The movie is like an acid trip through the human condition.

I love the immolation scene and when Yoda's on Kashyyyk and drops his cane after sensing the deaths of the jedi. It just has so much power and he didn't have to say a thing.

Im not sure about the acid trip thing, but I agree with sithy on the rest :) Empire is unique and amazing(alot of which is due to its director Irvin Kershner) and Ive stopped trying to compare the two. ROTS is amazing in its own right as well... basically, I cant wait for the DVD already !

yay ROTS IMO,

*goes to see it for 5th time in 5 days*

@Chase - you dont need to kick pplz a$$es for not sharing your opinion :)

Zonzai - its actually good to hear from someone who didnt like it... I was beginning to think we were all suffering from fanboy bias :)

mtfbwya

• 2 months later...

Archived