Home

Another London Bombing....

Darth Andrew

At least nobody was killed. It's suprising how fast police got to the scene, they were there within around 2 minutes, had the whole street blocked off within 5, and armed police checking buildings in 10.

I heard there was like, a dud bomb, that blew up from someones backback, and he ran off...

I also heard it was almost the same setup as last time.

It looks kind of... not good.[/zim]

Terrorists? Or copycats? Hard to say.

[edit]

Suspected man shot and killed by police.

Click.

The man did not have any explosives on him. Though the man was reportely a "firm suspect" in the latest attacks.

Its all a bit weird... looks like either copycats, or they planned it very quickly to cash-in on the originals and did a very bad job.

4 Bombs, but they all fail to go off. Hope they didn't get the plans off Google.

Sounds like one was wearing his bomb when the detonator went off (attempted suicide bombing?) but at least two others just threw their bombs on the train/bus and legged it. So either they had last minute doubts or they never intended to be suicide bombers.

It might actually turn out to be a big break for the police, as they have the chance to examine lots of evidence and hopefully catch suspects to interrogate.

Considering they apparently pinned one guy down and then shot him 5 times in the chest it doesn't seem like they are taking any chances... i just hope it wasn't some idiot pretending to be a terrorist or something.

So much for NATO putting a stop to Usama ibn Ladin's terrorism regime. Makes me proud to be a member nation:rolleyes:.

My aunt, uncle, and cousin are close to London now on vacation, and we're more than slightly worried about them.

On another note, Norwegian aid workers have had threats directed at them. Not to mention those Japanese aid workers captured during, I think, Operation Iraqi Mess-up. Sigh. I wish they'd just give it up. Or at least attack military targets instead of aid workers trying to better the life of the common people:mad:.

Seems like the poor guy they unloaded five shots into was an unfrtunatel Brazilian Electrician who had happened to call at the house they had under surveilence and then head to the tube. :(

Thats the problem with trying to react to these people, half the time you end up hurting yourselves more than them.

PS? Not sure it is strictly NATO's fault... they aren't the ones who declared a war on terror, just the ones who got stuck trying to fix things up.

Originally posted by toms

Seems like the poor guy they unloaded five shots into was an unfrtunatel Brazilian Electrician who had happened to call at the house they had under surveilence and then head to the tube. :(

Yeah, that really sucks. What I don't get though, is why did the guy run from police? He must have had something to hide... maybe just drugs or something. Or maybe, which would be really sad, is if he didn't know they were plain-clothes police. He could have thought "hey, these thugs with submachine guns have been stalking me ever since I left my house..."

Archived