Home

strongest profession?

zcizzo

does anyone have a list of all the professions in SWG? beginning from the strongest and ending at the weakest? or something like that?

or.... which profession do you think is the strongest? jedi included.

Well, the starting professions are probably not as good as the advanced professions since you need to be good in the starting profession to start an advanced profession, such as bounty hunter. So I don't have a list, but I would think that Jedi and the advanced professions are better than the starting professions (artisan, scout, etc).

..... i would say that a very old combo is still a darn good one.

Rifleman / combat medic.

and if you can... get some bounty hunter. i would say thats a nice combo to have.. and you would survive almost everything.

if i didnt have a crafter/basekilling guy/jedi.. i would go:

Master rifleman

Master Combat medic

Medic 0-4-1-0

Marksman 4-0-0-4

Scout 4-0-0-0

Bounty Hunter 0-4-0-0

9/10 times I will beat a rifleman with my pistol. Just because most rifleman go for speed but the rifle will always be slow. The best way to win with a rifle is to go for max damage so that you hit very hard but only so often. It's funny to see the combat log after a fight where I will hit them 4 times at about 400-500, and they hit me once at 700, you tell me what you would rather have? If they would just go for max damage and forget about speed, they would be able to make up for the damage I hit fast.

I would say a completed Jedi template is potentially the strongest. Noone's more likely to turn the tide of a battle, in my opinion. That said, they aren't 'all that' and I think what matters most is what pair of combat professions go best with your own style of combat.

Finding what's best for you means more than finding the best professions, period.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

what im saying lil dude is that the CM helps in that thing.. ofcourse a rifleman is beatable... but with a combination of CM it could poison its oponent/burn it/ disease it and heal him/her self

ya CM has some nice attacks, roots, paralyze and burns, pretty good stuff.

Archived