Home

SW Toys

Bon Solar

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verbally beaten? Yes. With nasty nasty words so bad you'll be offended! Or they could possibly so bad, the censors will block them and you won't see them and you could care less that....

Gah, I don't even know where the hell I was really going with that :p

I didn't go out today, I've been on here too long. I went to finish some paperwork at Blockbuster and then went to Hollywood to put in my two weeks notice. I've been writing my story since (new bit added, got a bit more yet to be posted saved on my HD) and posting here like there's no tomorrow. Well... not that much but I've been lurking a lot!

Haha, so random. I'll appease to them, Z. I don't care. It looked to big when I was running 800x600 so I didn't care. But I finally got my parents to let me up the resolution (they thought it was too small at first) so now it does look to small to me. Still, whatever....

What about Captain Earth or Planet or whatever? He was like, a giant greenish blue dude and he had all these gay kids that followed him around and brought the bad guys to shame with peace, love, and rock n roll.

Something like that.

BTW - Katarn, I was gonna see Wedding Crashers Monday but my parents didn't want to, infact, we didn't even end up seeing a movie.

what the hell are you talkign about? the green giant vegetable man, HO HO HO green giant.

:rofl:

Truly can't stop laughing at that! :p I know what you're talking about, Z. I hated that cartoon. Weren't they wearing rings of power and **** that saved our enviroment while terrorists saved up mony to blow up stuff that actually matters? What a waste of a superhero.

I had 15 back when I was a sophomore, had no life, and was a swampie. What a waste of time that was. But yeah, this time is well worth it. Look, new avatar and title :p I got ****loads off Google for avs. Can't decide which I wanna use. Got classic comedies like Sein, Monty Python, Tim Curry as a girlscout from Loaded Weapon.... Got some great movie ones like Tom Hanks from Prvt Ryan, Sky Captain, PotA....

An example why things are so random for my posts. I'll point it out step by step how I get from one topic to the other.

John Cleese kicks ass. Speaking of John Cleese, who is the new Q, and is related to Bond, I saw a video of the new Bond game. Funny as hell! Old Q (pretty good imitation of the original Q!) and Bond (Connery :p) have some great dialogue. Can't wait for that.

And since we're on topic of Bond and Monty Python, Sideshow makes those. Yeah, other things I collect? See, everything falls into place!

Archived