Home

The Real Sith---Beyond The Veil

"Allright. I'll go in first." I got the ship to go into enter the planet and landed outside the temple.

"Hey let me out" called out on of the guys in prison cells. "I've had enough with this ship." after pressing a few bottens I quickly ran out and the old prison transport blew up. Then I waited for Azdashir

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I'll join... and I'll take one of the main characters.))

Name: Jessa

Aka: Darth Enigma

Species: Human

Affiliation: Sith

Alliance : Senceros (isn't she?)

Ship: Black Hawk

Appearance: Short, spiky black hair, pale blue eyes, five feet and one inch tall, weighs 117 pounds.

Weapons: Twin lightsabers, one red, one teal; two long knives

Bio: Known as Jessa until she turned sixteen, Darth Enigma was raised and trained by her father. She is loyal to him, but she also understands that the way of the Sith is treachery. For this reason, she is always on her guard.

((Not entirely sure how to jump in here....))

((Getting back to the Rpg))

I stood at the enterance of the temple. I could feel its power. I could also feel what would happen is i aborsed this power. This power was a dangerous thing, it would kill anyone who would be so foolish enough to aborse the power, no matter how strong the holder was. The temple seemed to have this warning about it. I could feel it in the force.

((A pic? Oh, you mean like of our character? um... how'm I supposed to get a pic of a person that doesn't exist?))

((OCC: Just think of a computer game Character, cartoon character or an actual person you think your PC looks like type their name into google and find a desent pic... but if you can't think of anything i'd say she looks like this http://www.zereldax.com/wbc/light/mod/userpage/images/domino3.jpg .))

Exuro ran through the ship avoiding any crewman as he went to avoid the alarms being activated. He knew this task would be several times more difficult if the alarm sounded, He had found the communications room but there were several soldiers in there, It was time to get more aggressive.

(((OOC:first: thanks,at last someone took a main char, second:sorry, but we all did that, you can put anything, even if its not related to SW, but since you've put some information about her appearance you should post a pic like how you described the appearance, the same for you too darthsion101, pls for the sake of the game. )))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((back to the game))

Azdashir look at the tomb as he senced something bad may happen, he has been there before and he knew how the force within this temple can be so dangerous, he survived before only because he came here for more knowledge unlike others who wanted power and ended as dead bodies.

he looked at Darth Zarlak, sinced his lust for more power

"be careful my freind, this is the tomb of Marka Ragnos himself, and he was not a friend of the real sith, his power might consume you, thus killing you"

"Was Marka Ragons a friend of anybody? And dont worry about me, I dont have a large lust for power that'.They say Marka Ragnos had some sort of septor that could drain force energy and use it as a weapon. Or to bring back one from the dead."

{Meanwhile in orbit above the planet Korriban, On board The Fist Of Ragnos, Drekker stood gazing out over the surface of the planet from the bridge of his ship}

Admiral Kirill approaches his dark master

"My lord, one of our maintenance patrols that was missing has been found dead sir. We believe there may be an intruder on this ship"

Drekker doesn't even turn to face the admiral, he continues staring out at the planets surface.

"Of course there's an intruder, I allowed him on board. I allowed him to stow away on my shuttle, He seeks The Family El- Zayka, my enemy. He will no doubt attempt to contact them via our ship. I will let him, it is a part of the trap I will spring. Then when I have them all, I will Bring them Before my Lord Sinceros, Dead or alive, but I prefer dead. YOur orders are to allow this servant of El-Zayka access to our communications center. Then allow him to make his way here to this bridge, Then I will deal with him personally."

"Of course master.....forgive my ignorance....it will be done."

"Now leave me admiral, and make preparations."

Exuro ran into the Communications room swinging his lightsaber aggressively before two of the soldiers cold react he slashed them both in two. As another two guards raised their rifles he used the force to push them in to each other, knocking them both unconcious. the remaining 3 managed to begin firing on exuro, the first few shots impacted his armour causing no damage, he then threw his saber impaleing two of them. the last soldier had his insides crushed by the force. Exuro walked over to the comms console and activated the signal to korribans survice.

"This is Darth Exuro the head of the Ki-no'ma family, loyal to the El-Zayka, i know that Azdashir El-Zayka son of Darth Babek, has resently landed on korriban, this message is for him... I have come to take you back to Samaraa, where you must take your place as the leader of our people."

Exuro moved away from the console and then saw one of the soldiers he killed, comms unit Transmitting. He picked it up and held it to his ear.

"The Master wants you too evacuate the comms room to let the intruder through."

"a trap!" Exuro whispured to him self.

{On The Bridge Of The Fist Of Ragnos, Drekker waits patiently for his plans to take place.}

"My Dark Lord, security records show that the intruder has enterred the comm room, he has attempted contact with members of The El-Zayka clan on the planet below."

"Yes, of course, everything is going according to my plan, soon he will find his way here, as it is the only path available. Seal the rest of the ship, immediately, make it impossible for him to go anywhere but here. I can see it at last, it won't be long before the El-Zayka line is obliterated completely, and victory will belong to Lord Sinceros."

((Can't find a picture... think Bastila with black hair cut much shorter in the back, but left long enough to cover her left eye in the front... pale blue eyes... and does anybody have a suggestion for how I can join?? To my knowledge, none of you are anywhere near where my character is supposed to be at this moment.))

((OCC: well your the head guys apprentice so he could send you to check on Darthsion101 charcters process. thats why you can go to korriban.))

((OCC: yes that will be great, like when Malak came to the levaiathan in KotOR, or you may wait for us to came to Samaraa and start the revolution))

A sandstorm appeared near the temple, thus Zarlak and Khaos were forced to get into it, Khaos sat on the ground, he never wanted to enter the temple, his hatred for Ragnos and fear of the bad effect of his great force abandoned him from entering it.

"So, what for now?" he asked Zarlak.

"We wait. The sandstorm should be over with in 2 hours. I looked deeper in the tomb" I'm felling somthing strangh in the force, it's coming from deeper inside the temple" i changed my voice to a sarcastic tone"Do you think it's a trap?!

Darth Exuro knew it was a trap but he also knew the only way to get off the ship would be to meet his enemy on the bridge. He walked down the corridore to an elevator that could take him to the ships bridge. He stood in the elevator and pressed the button to the bridge. He looked forward as the elevator reached its destination. The door opened and Exuro stepped onto the bridge.

Khaos received signals from his hologram-communicator, he activated it and a hologram picture of a man appears, he couldn’t identify his personality at first because the holo-pic was disturbed probably by the sand storm, at last the pic was clear and Khaos knew the person in the hologram " its Hades ki-no'ma"

"This is Darth Exuro the head of the Ki-no'ma family, loyal to the El-Zayka, i know that Azdashir El-Zayka son of Darth Babek, has resently landed on korriban, this message is for him... I have come to take you back to Samaraa, where you must take your place as the leader of our people."

A lot of questions stormed in Khaos mind, why he would be a leader? What happened to his father? And what about his brother Atal? He was confused and he couldn’t know what was supposed to do, thus he decided to set down and meditates to search for an answere

While we waited in temple for the sandstorm to end i noticed there was writing in the wall "The septor of ragnos, so it's real. This thing sounds powerfull. So, khoas, any ideas what the man ment 'by take your place as the leader of our people'?"

"The septor of ragnos, so it's real. This thing sounds powerfull."

"The scepter of Ragnos is real, many people thought that it is the scepter mentioned in the old prophecy...You know that about "the sons of the suns" or in the sith language "Sith'ari" the ancient sith used to call the scepter of the Sith'ari: "Asatul Marefa" which means "the scepter of knowledge", according to the prophecy; this scepter is the source of the ultimate knowledge that the "Sith'ari" will bring with him to lead the sith to prevail other nations…"

Khaos stoped for a while, he gained this information by traveling through many force-sensitive places, by knowing even the lightside of the force in order to have a full understanding of the force " you know…my aim was to bring this scepter to Samaraa, I wanted my father to be proud of me" he let out a sad sigh then said

"But after all, looks like I born to be the last son"

and a moment of silence rule the place as Khaos continued his meditation.

then Zarlak said:

So, khoas, any ideas what the man ment 'by take your place as the leader of our people'?"

"Well...The truth is...Darth Babek is the dark lord of the real sith, his name is Babek El-Zayka, and he is....my father..."

Khaos stood up, looked to Zarlak to see his impression.

Archived