Home

Return of K-jo'Round™

Kjølen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Wrong. Enjoys reading, because it is much more fun than watchin TV and having everything there in front of you. With reading, the story and plot etc is there, but you can scope characters into your versions of them, so you get interesting results.

< Feels Like Making Love.... Like Making love to you!

V Paul Rodgers

^ Hell no, I'm in uni, i got my results ages ago and passed everything. But I do remember my GCSE results very well, our school had been closed down so we went over to the headmistresses house where she gave us alcohol. it was awsome

< Nostalgic over forgotten years

V Is the same

^ Neat-o. As a dorito. I will try to get do best to get my liscense in November. I feel bad for not getting my permit earlier.

< Just realized that Kjolen lives in Minnesota. For some reason I had him paved as Swedish.

V Will make a rude judgment about me in the next post. Gahh!! Larrrrrrr. I need coffee.

^ You are very blurry

< I hate time. I just woke up. It's like 6:00 pm where I am right now. I bet I would've gotten something really good accomplished had I woken up earlier.

< you are very blurry. Like a big blur. blurh. blrr. balurh. BLARULLUR

^ Wrong. Or not wrong, but incorrect. Because you can be correct but still be wrong.

< I have twelve ears, each one of them with their own superpower. Oh, and Joshi. I was pointing to myself because I couldn't see you. You were too blurry.

V Is like a giant kingdom made of jelly

Archived