Home

What did MJ....

Ehh... why did you instantly assume I had anything to do with it?

I have no idea what's going on. I updated the website, yes, but all I did was change two files and upload a file... not enough to break it.

I don't know what's going on. :(

I think blaming you would be a good idea, yes.

Well... I can see nothing wrong with the code, so I don't know why it's doing a circular referring trick. I'm going to have to refer this to a higher power...

Namely Metallus or Gabez.

I think I'm going to have to put up a new website temporarily. Nightlight Lite. That way the wheels can continue to turn.

But yeah, I'm at work at the moment. I finish in half an hour, then I'm going to buy a guitar. So... I'll think about it.

Oh, and by the way, I was trying to use Nightlight earlier today, and for the briefest of moments... it worked. I could get to the radio page.

And then it stopped.

So I have no idea what's going on there. The paranoid part of my mind is suspecting hacking.

I uploaded three files last night before I went to bed:

1) The lost cause radio series page, with links to part 10

2) The features script that is set in every page

3) part 10 itself

Then I added the news.

Actually, I wonder if me changing my name from 8 of 12 in the news posts to MJ somehow frelled it all up... shouldn't imagine so...

Maybe, that is the only part that actually would make sense. Maybe it didn't think you were admin anymore when updated and screwed up the script? Just a shot in the dark but maybe change it back and see if it changes can't make it much worse.

Ok test didn't work from what I saw, but I also noticed something when you delete the ? in the URL of the page your on you get a URL not found error. Now is that how it should be or does that mean the pages are gone maybe and thats why we keep getting the index.

Nope, it didn't work. I posted new news, deleted the news, etc. It changed my name to 8 of 12, but it didn't let you go off the main page.

In other news though, if you're persistant it looks like it will randomly let you through. Curiouser and curiouser.

It's down to a configuration change which has been layed out across the LFN, a number of Mojo sites which are using slightly older code have been broken (including Mojo itself) and are being repaired on a when-reported basis. I'll get it sorted out, since I'm 99% sure that it's down to the same thing.

Oops, I was supposed to help with that wasn't I? In my defense, I was away at Crete when you sent the PM and anyway, I wouldn't have had a clue what the problem was. And by the time I got back it was fixed anyway. So yay!

The new LucasForums is cool too (the quick reply is giving me more precious minutes to, er, waste in my life), though I miss the green for the moment. ;~

Archived