Home

yea deffinetly, i mean esspicialy if the first "planet" is a "hunt for Sev" deal, then they link up with the Omega Squad. Maybe at the end of the game, Boss gets a transmission.....

Emporer: Execute Order 66

and all the Delta Squad look at each other, and the game ends.....yet another cliff hanger

(like we havn't seen THAT before)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea deffinetly, i mean esspicialy if the first "planet" is a "hunt for Sev" deal, then they link up with the Omega Squad. Maybe at the end of the game, Boss gets a transmission.....

Emporer: Execute Order 66

and all the Delta Squad look at each other, and the game ends.....yet another cliff hanger

(like we havn't seen THAT before)

I don't think there is enough time and info to base a whole new game on if you limit it to before order 66.

Hockey, you make a very good point...... But then again, they were smart enough to make an RC, even though they abandoned it. I think, they abandoned RC because of the amount of money they made from it, which wasn't much.

but still thats too bad.... they would make LOADS of money of an RC2, esspecaily at this point.

indeed RC2 would be a very profitable project ! I mean , i haven`t heard a single person that can say RC isn`t a good game or the storyline didn`t just ... trasported me there... There is magic in this game ,always has been , always will be :)

PS : Xbox can be owned back with a profitable RC2 project , Halo isn`t that much of a ... "something" !

Don`t know about that , haven`t modded a bit of RC , playing the vanilla since 2005 and it`s still unique ... But for people who like mods i guess that`ll be a pretty big opportunity ... but i`d care so far as the game is out, it`s in my hands and my pc is able to run it ... :D , perhaps some beer too :)

Still, my point was , that with a profitable RC2 project, Lucasarts can make a solid name in the XBOX community, and the PC gamers... weell.... people like me are going to get the game on first sight :D

With one good profitable name, they might be able to really get themselves out there. And then another good game would really create them a new name. By then though there will not be anything to make a 4th game on. :xp:

With one good profitable name, they might be able to really get themselves out there. And then another good game would really create them a new name. By then though there will not be anything to make a 4th game on. :xp:

Damn , in this moment , i`m kinda frustrated that we aren`t Lucasarts :D It sounds retarded really, but it`s also amazing :D Or atleast if they thought or made what they fans like .... :( I mean , i wasn`t even a fan , until Republic Commando and still they are my favourites only for that ... my personal taste maybe but ... leaving RC to die is a lack of respect towards the fans :(

leaving RC to die is a lack of respect towards the fans :(

Sadly that's just how LucasArts tends to do things. Just like with the KotOR series, how they made a MMO ( The Old Republic ) instead of a KotOR III. And I think they did it because they know they'll get a lot more profit off a well done MMO than they will a RPG.

Archived