Home

How many Jedi were on katarr

Venom750

Use spoiler in brackets (these things => [ ]) at the beginning and then /spoiler in brackets at the end.

To answer your question, I don't think they ever tell us. We know it an emergency conclave, but we don't get a specific number at any point (that I recall).

I got the impression that...

...all remaining Jedi convened on Katarr to try to figure out this new threat. All except Atris, Kavar, Vash, Vrook and Zez-Kai Ell, for varying reasons. Thus it's only you and those 5 left with any Jedi training at the start of the game. (And Kreia of course.)

The game says that "barely a hundred" Jedi remained after the end of the war against Malak. And after the war the forces of Sion, Traya and Nihilus were preying on those few as well, reducing their number even further.

The Dantooine Jedi Council, when Malak's Attack happened, they clearly imply all the jedi but Vandar died. In Kotor2 they show Vrook lived too. Vandar dies if you fall to the darkside on Kotor1. All the masters say Atris was on Katarr, as they were suprised. Maybe She was. Maybe Atris died on Katarr and was replaced by a Fake Atris on Telos to help Nihilus for bringing all the jedi together.

The Dantooine Jedi Council, when Malak's Attack happened, they clearly imply all the jedi but Vandar died. In Kotor2 they show Vrook lived too. Vandar dies if you fall to the darkside on Kotor1. All the masters say Atris was on Katarr, as they were suprised. Maybe She was. Maybe Atris died on Katarr and was replaced by a Fake Atris on Telos to help Nihilus for bringing all the jedi together.

No, I don't think the Atris on Telos was a fake. I suspect that she wasn't on Katarr due to being busy creating and maintaining the new academy on Telos, as well as securing the artifacts which she had spirited away prior to the attack on Dantooine. After all, the other masters were suprised to find that Atris was alive and had made a new academy.

Reading the chorinicles over at:

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/indexLight.html

Gives a good idea on what happened.

Do you think Jolee or Juhani were on Katarr

That, I think, is anybodies guess. While I certainly hope they weren't and are still living during TSL, I really wouldn't be surprised if they were. However, I got the impression, for one reason or another, from TSL that it was only the Jedi Masters and members of the council that were on Katar. But with such sparse information that was given, again it really is anybodies guess.

Beware! Spoilers below!

I think the Jedi used Katarr as a ruse to sneak away (no one would look for them if they believed them dead). The masters tell the Exile as much and they do admit that, many Jedi are in hiding - this because of a plan to flush out the secret enemy, that they had a hard time sensing. They just don't trust the Exile to tell him the entire truth.

So you shouldn't be worried about the Jedi being dead.

Jolee seemed to pretty much operate on his own, and I doubt he would have felt the need to go to Katarr...

I have always (in my own little world) felt like Jolee, Mission, Zalaabar, and Juhani would be chasing after Revan trying to find her. In other words, they would be in the unknown regions, during the events of Katarr.

But if Jolee sensed a reason for him to be needed like the final fight between the true sith and the last of the Jedi the he probarly come out and fight.
Might be hard to do

if you killed him in the first game

. OE was very careful not to include anyone from the first game that might have been killed off. The obvious exceptions were Bastila and Carth, simply because they were so integral to KotOR. With this in mind, I seriously doubt that any effort will be made to include Mission, Zaalbar, Jolee, or Juhani in KotOR III. Further speculation on this matter really seems pointless.

That is the problem because you can kill them on the DS path, the game has to take both paths into account even if you played only LS, it would be quite difficult, if not impossible to integrate them accurately into the game.

It would be a play testing and debugging nightmare to do...

About the jedi, there are mostly dead who knows whats happen to Jolee or Juine, and in TSL they say the ones you find are the last and the sith are hunting them as well, but then you get Bastila aren't they hunting her to as well. just thinking out loud really.

well notice if you say Revan was dark, Carth disapears. hes replaced by a black guy.

Its well hinted that Jolee Died of old age. or died of something.

What was he, 60? 70? in kotor? well this is 10 years after Kotor 1.

Juhani, well shes just poof. there was dialog for her to actually fall back down to teh darkside, i beleve someone made a mod to reveal it, where Juhani attacks Jolee.

we may never know, if its storyline they dont appear, or time managment

For Darksiders perhaps, but what of those who traveled the lightside? For us our entire party was still alive at the end.

That's correct but the devs have to make a game that makes sense from both sides of the Force. The conversation with Atton at the beginning of TSL to determine KotOR gameplay was fairly unobtrusive, but what if you had to have 2 or 3 of these converstations? At some point you have to leave the previous games behind and focus on the game at hand. If the characters could have been dead at the end, then the devs have to write the game in such a way that they are not around but you don't really know why. Does that make sense now, or am I just confusing the matter?

EDIT: Yeah, what RH said :D

maybe at the end there when the celebration is happening, maybe Bastila Carth HK-47 T3-M4 and Revan get on the ebon hawk fly away while the others prepare to take off on a republic ship... but then suddenly Wreckage of the Starforge comes down and destroys them all!!! lol

Archived