Home

problem with combining mods

SITHSLAYER133

im trying to combin nequams mod and 8 new tsl heads i copied neqs to the other apperarnce but when i select neqs mod characters i get 8 new tsl pics??

I still don't understand you. You need to be more specific in posts like this that require specific help.

You'll need to look into your appearance.2da and make sure the "normalhead" column is set to the appropriate heads.2da line...

Also, you'll need to check the portraits.2da and make sure the:

appearancenumber,

appearance_s &

appearance_l

columns are set to the appropriate appearance.2da line values... :)

i did copied it exact in all files

simply copying it won't make it compatible, unless the modder had previously made it to be compatible. Alot of times, certain values will be shared because a mod(s) were released at the same time, or they didn't bother to check other mods to see what values were used...

I'd almost guarantee that the mods are sharing the same value in one or more of those columns ;)

chainz i ran a comparison program that i made and u hit the nail on the head thx for ur help guyz

Glad you got it working :thumbsup::D

ooohhh.. did you say comparison program?? Careful, we modders like new toys.. ;)

Don't be surprised if you start getting a "begging for the program" swarm started.. hehehe :lol:

Archived