Home

Movie Battles II - "The mod where greedo shoots first"

zag

I may see about trying this out. the only thing close to a mod ive pulled was the OJP and that was a year ago. I just reinstalled the game as Galaxies, and im not trying to be funny, was reminding me how much I enjoyed JA adn playing a Jedi..... [wink]

I have a much better computer now and, hopefully, my old one can boot up so that i can transfer some files over....

i think in the special editions: Directors PC version Han is picked up before getting to the landing bay and bought up on a hate crime charge for killing Greedo--a rodian. some witness', i hear, said that Han made some comment about being green and being alien then dared a frightened rodian to d0ol R 57fu then shot him.

--------------

of course im making it up, but if Lucas went any more PC with that scene thats what would ahve happened....adn I doubt Greedo would have been known as he as if he was that bad of a shot....Han was less than two feet in front of him...AND he had his gun pointed at him yet...he shoots almost an entire foot to the right and up? George, who are we kidding.

next thing you know they will take the guns out of the Agents hands in ET as Eliot and ET fly over.....wait.....nevermind.

Archived