• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you spin me right round, baby

right round like a record, baby

right round round

nooo it stopped again

...*eye twitches weirdly*

You know, I like both versions of that song that I have, but after listening to them both a total of, oh, about 200 times over the past two weeks...I think I need to take a nice, long break from it. Preferably before I go postal on my speakers and/or iPod.

*eye twitches again*

Like... Cartoon Cool. :3

Or refridgerator cool.

Cartoon Cool... hm... now I need to come up with Super Powers... I know! I shall wield a magic pendant called a Magia... the uhm... GAIA MAGIA! That gives me the power to change my arms into huge trees and talk to plants... hm... thats not bad... and I battle those that use evil Magia like Spher Magia (a magia allowing people to change anything into orbs and use them as weapons) while defending those that use good Magia (like Medi Magia which can heal ANYTHING) hm.... these are pretty good! *pitches it to Cartoon Network*

I'd watch it just because its on... and the plot is... hm... the wielder of the.. uh... Geo Magia (a Magia allowing the user to channel earth through their arms and make armors and stuff from it) is trying to get back to his time (medievil england) after screwing up with the Tempus Magia (the time travel one) however because the Tempus Magia is SO useful everyone is out to get it, including his enemies Necros who wields the Anti Magia (a Magia capable of cancelling out all the others) and Proteus who wields the Proje Magia. (a Magia allowing the user to project almost anything from their bodies, from keys to chainsaws) All the while meeting new foes and friends including Smon wielder of the Gaia Magia and hm... Elric wielder of the Omni Magia.(a Magia capable of emulating any other Magia in a 10-ft. distance) This is getting pretty good... I'll name the hero... Alkazar and sell the show to Cartoon Network's Toonami block.

Archived