Home

Characters in KotOR III.

starmark2k

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I Think the gamorian was genetically enhanced in NJO, I don't think he was a jedi he was just apart of the wrath fighter squadron.

I thought he might have been part of Wraith squadron, which is composed of all jedi pilots. But he may have been part of Rogue squadron. And yes, he was genetically enhanced and much more intelligent than your run of the mill gamorrean.

Yeh how good would that be, a little yoda flying around with a lightsabre. Maybe he could be like a mentor that guides you through the unknown regions

Ya, we always think of Yoda (and in turn his species, because we have no other examples - and Vandar is the same) as old and wise, a jedi master, council member, and one who sends knights off on their adventures. What would a whatever-that-species-is be like as a young padawan or knight, not so wise, full of energy and adventure? Or even one turned to the dark side?

Ya, we always think of Yoda (and in turn his species, because we have no other examples - and Vandar is the same) as old and wise, a jedi master, council member, and one who sends knights off on their adventures. What would a whatever-that-species-is be like as a young padawan or knight, not so wise, full of energy and adventure? Or even one turned to the dark side?

Perhaps you could go to their homeworld and finally give them a name. although this would make them less mysterious.

Maybe a Trandoshan instead of a wookie, I mean they are just as strong, plus cooler in my mind.

Also, what about a Assembler, like Kudar Mubat (sp?) from the Bounty Hunter Wars, instead of a hutt for all of the bounties, i mean Hutts are getting pretty old, and it would be pretty sweet to kill for a spider, and get paid by little banking nodes and all...

Or one who isn't force sensitive; instead he's a rough-around-the-edges scoundrel with his own smuggling vessel. Now that would be different.

My thoughts . . .

Bastila and Carth should be playable characters in the beginning tutorial. They are searching through the asteroid field of the remains of Malachor V for any sign of what happened to the Exile, maybe about a year after TSL. Bastila feels something in the force and decides to land on a relatively large asteroid, only to be ambushed by Sith Assassins. [ They will not be playable afterwards. ]

You just so happen to be a Jedi Apprentice on the cusp of becoming a Jedi Knight -- the only thing holding you back from becoming one is the lack of your master, Brianna, who has travelled to Coruscant to find out if she was the only one who sensed a distress call from Bastila only a few days ago. [ You are re-united with her eventually in the game. ]

Bao-Dur and T3-M4 are still hard at work on the Telos Restoration Project. HK-47 is in the outlying areas of the system, too, attempting a solo search for the HK-50 factory.

So basically, in this suggestion, the returning characters would be the Handmaiden, Bao-Dur, and the two droids.

The new characters would be Kelborn (I love the idea, he-who-came-up-with-the-idea-earlier-in-this-topic), a male Chadra-Fan mechanic (always in conflict with Bao-Dur), a male Rodian smuggler, a male Twi'lek who supposedly works for the Genohardan, a female human pilot, and a female assassin. All of the characters have the ability to become Jedi, with the exception of those who are already Jedi, the droids, and Kelborn.

------------

Much longer and in-depth than I was hoping for. o_o

My thoughts . . .

Bastila and Carth should be playable characters in the beginning tutorial. They are searching through the asteroid field of the remains of Malachor V for any sign of what happened to the Exile, maybe about a year after TSL. Bastila feels something in the force and decides to land on a relatively large asteroid, only to be ambushed by Sith Assassins. [ They will not be playable afterwards. ]

You just so happen to be a Jedi Apprentice on the cusp of becoming a Jedi Knight -- the only thing holding you back from becoming one is the lack of your master, Brianna, who has travelled to Coruscant to find out if she was the only one who sensed a distress call from Bastila only a few days ago. [ You are re-united with her eventually in the game. ]

Bao-Dur and T3-M4 are still hard at work on the Telos Restoration Project. HK-47 is in the outlying areas of the system, too, attempting a solo search for the HK-50 factory.

So basically, in this suggestion, the returning characters would be the Handmaiden, Bao-Dur, and the two droids.

The new characters would be Kelborn (I love the idea, he-who-came-up-with-the-idea-earlier-in-this-topic), a male Chadra-Fan mechanic (always in conflict with Bao-Dur), a male Rodian smuggler, a male Twi'lek who supposedly works for the Genohardan, a female human pilot, and a female assassin. All of the characters have the ability to become Jedi, with the exception of those who are already Jedi, the droids, and Kelborn.

------------

Much longer and in-depth than I was hoping for. o_o

Nice. What creativity. u have an imagination on u.

Also, just a thought - an interesting new feature might be romances between npcs, maybe depending on your actions and words.

Teh coolness! Nice idea! Like maybe if you went DS, and turned one of your characters he would get together with the DS lady jedi, as compared to you as LS, with him together with the DS lady jedi, or something like that.

I think that HK-47 and T3-M3 should be there, KOTOR would not be the same without them, I also think that you should at least have the choice to have a wookie. I also think that you should be able to turn thim to the light side or the dark side. It might be cool if maybe Vima Sunrider (Nomi Sunrider's daughter), would be a main female character, or perhaps even her daughter. After all, Vima was originally going to be the Bastila character but then got removed in KOTOR 1.

I have heard people suggest that Dustin Onasi should be there, and he would be a cool character as a main one, but depending on how you played KOTOR, he might be dead.

Also, just a thought - an interesting new feature might be romances between npcs, maybe depending on your actions and words.

I also like that idea.

Finally, i think you should have a lot of choice as to your characters with a wide assortment of aliens, humans, and others. It also would be cool if you could build your own little droid and have him come along with you autimatically kinda like Bao-Dur and his remote.

Archived