Home

Can I complete jedi outcast on the 'jedi master' setting in 24 hours!?

jomaster

u think i can do it?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. u think i can do it?

• yes
    • no

Without cheats? Possibly. I know people have beaten the game in insanely short periods of time on medium difficulty. Doing so in Jedi Master would be rather difficult but probably not impossible. Even easier if your 24 hour period is not all continuous (resting, also gives you time to think your way through puzzles you might otherwise be stuck on).

Obviously you'll know your way around the game and it'll be easier. If it were your first time playing I'd say no way in heck (without cheats).

PS: JM difficulty is just like Jedi Knight difficulty except your Health and Shield is limited to 50/50.

well course i'm good at the game and i have played it many times i just needed a new challenge thanks for the advice about the 50/50 health and sheild.

i'm gonna play it from 12o'clock midday through the day and night to 12 o'clock midday of day 2 no rests however i might get a friend to bring me burgurs and coffee throughout the night!

dont collapse and die like that korean fellow :)

Right, watch your caffiene intake, drink plenty of water, get up and stretch every so often and don't take any drugs while playing (that includes caffiene pills or other stimulants). In the cases of those guys dying playing video games it seems that the combination of too much caffiene+lack of sleep killed them. Caffiene dehydrates you (as does alcohol), so you need to drink more water to compensate. Eventually you need to rest. So good luck, but yeah, don't kill yourself!

Going for a record like this requires a little help, so that friend bringing food, etc is a good idea. ;)

cheers for the advice bout diying but if i have to risk my life to do this so be it lol

i will keep my water levels up but i've played video games with the master (leon bowler) and we've played games for 3 days straight but tha6t was pretty rough i nearly passed out twice

but yeah thanx for the advice again

• 2 weeks later...
actually i find that its alot easier to kill reborn and dark jedi with the fletchette weapon after the second or third shot they cant block any more
Yeah, flechette is a very good anti-jedi weapon, but can you afford to have no saber defence on jedi master difficulty? I actually find that grip is a good weapon against jedi, if they're standing near an edge (If I remember correctly, most are near some form of chasm).

• 2 weeks later...

It won't take 24 hours, unless you die a lot. Hopefully maybe 15-20 max.

EDIT: A tip, do it in the morning! If you start at night, obviously you'll be tired, and you'll be tired the full day while your playing. If you start in the morning you shouldn't be tired until about 15 hours have passed.

Also, make sure you eat and drink a lot. Get up and stretch everyonce in a while. Really, people can die from not doing this stuff. And don't skip meals, like dinner... just eat those while you play, or something ;)

Archived