Home

Two Years, Two Masters

Tysyacha

You obviously didn't see the ending, or at least the Light Side ending. If Exile is dark side, then I believe he/she just stays there and uses the stuff to try to take over the universe. Light Side, you see Malachor V being torn apart, and you also see the core itself (at least the platform) collapse anyway. And since this exile is light-sided, well...

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing Falya bolt Tadrick turns to follow, beckoning urgently for Tysyacha to follow. As he begins to run after Flaya he turns slightly to Tysyacha.

"We must find her, before she gets herself hurt... or worse, though what Elron's involvment in this is I do not know." He says quietly.

As Tadrick Marlane runs in pursuit of the fleeing Falya, he turns his back on Elrons "kind" offer of sanctuary

"Your consequences mean little to me Elron, I've stopped you before, and so help me I shall do it again." He yells as he takes off after the fleeing girl.

Elron narrowed his eyes. That b*stard!!! He's only going to get himself and the Exile killed!

As they bolted down a side-street, it seemed apparent that things weren't going to go as planned, considering that several bounty-hunters decided to show themselves. There was a hiss and a hum as a Mandalorian unsheilded only a foot from him.

Looks like its going to be up to me to save the day. Again.

"Well then," the amored man near him said, "there's two Jedi now, are there? That's twice the bounty for me, hahaha!"

Elron turned to him. Summoning the Force and cloaking himself in it, Elron called his saber from his belt, igniting it with a hiss and twin blades of the deepest violent red ignited in his hand.

"Make that three." he said in a deadly hiss, swinging his saberstaff and neatly rending the Mandalorian helmet from its shoulders.

There was a roar from the crowd, and several jeers went out as even more bounty-hunters unsheilded, humming into existance, and pulled out vibroblades and cocking blasters, all waiting expectantly.

"So then, ten of you against little old me." Elron smiled, "You don't stand a chance."

With that, he whirled into motion, spinning his blade above his head to bring it crashing down on a Duros, severing his arm before jumping into the air, only to spin down and slam one of the twin blades into the skull of Twi-lek. As the blaster bolts flew thick and fast, the crowd screamed and ducked for cover.

Pathetic. Elron thought as he quickly whipped his saber down, allowing the Force to block and redirect the red bolts.

Rolling, he rolled beneath the shots, before coming to a halt in a crouch infront of another bounty-hunter and slashing his legs out from underneath him. He then repeated the tactic on another before those with blasters were able to target him again. He rolled backward one last time, and instead of stopping in a crouch, he rolled right into a flip that brought him to his feet in front of an Echani with a vibrosword. Before the bounty-hunter could even raise his weapon, Elron gutted him with a beam of molten fire.

"I tire of this." Elron said calmly. He wasn't sweating. He wasn't even out of breath yet.

Calling on the Force, he slammed the rest of the bounty-hunters up against a wall, knocking them and any one else who was unfortunate enough to get in the way out cold.

"And you call yourselves bounty-hunters." he said, shaking his head. He spat at them before taking of in the direction of the Exile.

(OOC: Sorry, everyone! Tysyacha is BACK in the building after a day's hard work! ;) )

Tysyacha humbly followed Tadrick and the mysterious stranger as they

searched for Falya, her lightsaber now dark and sheathed away. The

young Exile pulled the hood of her Jedi Knight robe over her golden-

brown hair and bowed her head. She felt not only ashamed of her

actions, but guilty as well. In trying to rescue Falya, she had

endangered the poor girl's life and hundreds of others' as well.

What would have happened if a few bounty hunters had the chance

to take shots at us? Syscha thought miserably. Falya and I might

both be dead, and perhaps Tadrick as well. Speaking of which, where is

Falya? I don't blame her for fleeing away into the crowd! No one needs

to be under the protection of an incompetent Force-Sensitive, whether

Jedi or Sith! Hot tears slid down her cheeks as she tried not to wail.

Out loud, she merely wept, "I'm more than sorry. My actions endangered

the one I was trying to protect! Not only that, but I left myself a standing

target. How could I have been so foolish? The trials I've faced have made

me lose my mind! On Malachor V, I flashed my saber at the slightest

provocation, and when Darth Traya still lived, I did the same at her

assassin-filled academy!" Looking at the Exile, with her bloodshot,

red-rimmed eyes, limping walk, and trembling shoulders, you would

have thought she had indeed gone mad. Syscha felt broken at last.

"I wish...I wish I were still a Padawan," she whispered into the hot

and muggy night air. "I would not be strong in the Force, but at least

I would not cause much harm to others! Master Atris was right. I'm

not content to ruin only myself, but I spread disaster wherever

I go!" Master Atris, as far as she knew, still lived on her base

within the Telos polar region, but Syscha had no desire to

confront her again. Their last meeting had not been pleasant...

Whispering even more quietly than before, in the stillness of the

Force, Tysyacha condemned herself. "Dvukhsotnaya, I am not!

Such a person works two hundred times as hard to defend peace

and the galaxy as other mortal men do. I'm just a mere poltora',

a "1 1/2 percenter" who does as much bad as good in her wretched life!"

As she thought of Falya and her ruined voyage, all Syscha could

pray for was a second chance. Would the Force still allow it?

"You are right to feel bad." Elron spoke, his hands tucked into the folds of his sleeves, "For you endangered a child. However, this will be good for the child. Before this ordeal, she was a helpless young child. She was a cassualty, a weakness, a disability to you. However, you watch, she'll come out of this stronger. She won't be so young anymore."

Elron caught a glare from Tadrick, and met it with solid indefirance. He looked back to the Exile, who had pulled the hood over her tear-stained face.

"And as for your reaction...it is only to be expected. Like...many others, you are meerly confused, still trying to figure out what you're doing, what your 'fate' is, what the 'call of the Force' is. No, you are still wandering. You're Exile is not finished yet."

(OOC: Lussk, for a while, will be out of this. I'm going to replace him with a gang of thugs, robbers, and gangsters who I will probably only have for a short while ;P I'll still use him once or twice for... certain things, but it'll be a little while till I start using him full time again. I'll either update this post (if no one else posts after) or just post later with the stuff :o)

Tysyacha shook her head. "No. I suppose not. Following Revan to

war against the Mandalorians was, I thought, the best and bravest

choice I ever made, but now I realize that the Jedi Council was

merciful when they sentenced me to exile instead of imprisonment

or worse..." She looked up at the two cloaked figures, Tadrick and

Elron, and lowered her hood. Vulnerable, and not brave, were her eyes.

"Why are they still after Jedi? The bounty hunters, I mean?" she

asked, still shaking from the encounter. "Goto wanted me to help

to stabilize the galaxy, whether Jedi or Sith ruled it. Also, it was

Darth Traya who ordered the death of all Jedi long ago. Do the

hunters not know that Traya is dead?" She swallowed hard and

went on. "I defeated her while on Malachor V, barely escaping

the planet as it crumbled into space. Did Goto change the purpose

of the bounty? I feel like I don't know anything anymore."

Hopefully, Elron and Tadrick did, although if not, Syscha was

still in far more capable company than she would have been alone!

The Broken man had grown tired of running about what was left of the ancient academy searching for someone left alive. He collapsed onto his knees, and buried his bald scar covered head into his tattered hands. "Who am I........or.......what am I? Am I a man? was I a man? How did this happen to me?". He falls completely dejectedly to the floor, and curls into a fetal type position, and desperately tries to figure who and what he is. He falls asleep, not a calm dreamless slumber, but one racked with horrible nightmares, of unimaginable slaughter. He sees himself being blasted by an old woman with lightning, until his skin seered, he remebers her cold and calculating voice in his dream " Without pain apprentice, there can be no gain, or knowledge of true power, that is the lesson the Trayus academy has in store for you." In his dream the more he begged for the dark torment to stop, the more it intensified, until finally he became one with it, and it only fueled his rage. Then he dreamt of a face, that of a young woman, and how this woman had convinced him to end the pain,. that a life of pain was not worth living. Then total blackness. He awakens with a gasp, he sits up on the floor, his mutilated form covered in sweat........"Such horrible, and terrible dreams, to live out something like that would be truly unimaginably evil it...." He breaks of mid sentence, because he realized that it wasn't just a dream, it was his past. He began to remember things. The old woman was not just a ghastly creature from a dream, but instead his old master....."what was her name...I can't rem.......KREIA!" He rose to his feet and made his way throught the bowels of the academy, to what appeared to be a hidden shuttle bay, he walked through, everything was cluttered, and most of the things in it were unserviceable. towards the end of the bay, near the exit, was a tiny shuttle, just big enough for him, it was all he needed. He climbed up the ramp of the shuttle made his way to the cockpit, and hit the main power switch to see if it was still operational. All the gadgets and lights inside turned on. Then He thought of the face in his dream, the face of the young woman...."I remeber your face, but I cannot remember who you are, I need to find you.......to find out who....or what I am." He punched the thruster and burst from the hangar in an instant. He flew out past countless debris, and broken rocks, as he gazed at what looked like an asteroid field that had come into contact with a dead fleet, he remebered....."MALACHOR"........ "It's gone, how could anything have survived this.....what happened here?" The coordinates of a planet were already in the ships databank. They were for Dantooine. "As good a place as any to start." He pushed the Hyperspace controls, and in an instant his shuttle launched into the stars...........

Gazza sighed. "Are you sure we should try this? I mean, it is TWO Jedi. And like Lussk said, we're probably no match for them. Besides, it's not like the Exchange has a bounty on them anymore." The Twi'lek yelped in pain as his Rodian boss, Tharga, smacked him upside his head.

"Stupid fool! Do you not know of the new Exchange boss? Roggeduh the Hutt! It's common knowledge to most of us that he's a puppet for some larger group. And I'm sure that simply bringing their heads will award us with a fine amount of credits. Besides, didn't that Bantha Fodder of a Trandoshan tell us that he'd give us more if we succeeded?"

"Well," said Agdun, the only human merc in the little score of mercs. Despite his people being easily the most hated race by all the scum on Nar Shaddaa, his slicing skills and abilities with a blaster are deemed legendary, as he built up quite the reputation after being a key part of the robbery of the now late Saquesh's (sp?) Refugee Sector. "We are assuming that, knowing how he acts anyway. And, from what I have found on him, he'll stick to his 'word' whether or not it has been spoken. Much more honorable than most other mercs."

"Like us," a merc in the crowd muttered.

"But is it worth the risk?!" Gazza exclaimed. "We are but twenty, and from legends it is said that just one of those jedi, the female, <who had come here before> (<> = still in context) took out nearly all those in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr when she struck against Visquis! And you know full well just how many hang around there."

"Yes... but," Agdun cut Gazza short, somewhat... "you must admit, they probably didn't expect the Jedi to survive the fumes, I didn't even believe it when I heard of it. They were caught off guard, but from what I can see, it seems as the Jedi's little band is in a bit of a rut. So they'll be the ones off guard this time."

Before Gazza could reply, Tharga shoved him aside and said, "Then it's settled! We'll kill the Jedi, both of them." Gazza sighed.

Nar Shaddaa was a notoriously swamped planet, as stinking and

swarming with life as Nal Hutta, the home of such bloated swamp-

creatures as Vogga the Hutt. Perpetual darkness seemed to smother it.

Speaking of Vogga, Tysyacha had once danced for him, and as she

searched for Falya among the endless sea of faces, she imagined

how much of an easier life she would have had if she'd chosen

that lowly profession! At least there, no one would have

tried to assassinate her unless she danced badly, perhaps!

"If we get of this crowd alive," she told Elron and Tadrick sadly,

"I promise we'll head somewhere else. Somewhere safer and quieter,

and for Hutt's sake, not so teeming with cutthroat bounty hunters!"

She thought for a moment and then came to a decision:

"In fact, I'll let you both decide where we go after we find Falya and

return to the Ebon Hawk. I'm looking for a legendary former Master

of mine, called Darth Revan the last time I heard of him. Do either of you

know if he's still breathing, or what side of the Force he allies himself

with if he is?" Syscha waited with baited breath. She feared she'd made

an utter fool of herself once again, this time in front of two living Masters!

Falya refused to let herself stop running, though she was tired enough to drop. As she ran she wondered how she could have abandoned Syscha. Almost as quickly as the thought had appeared, Falya was able to banish it. After all, she hadn't known Syscha for that long.

"I should go back," she muttered. She slowed to a walk and looked around. But she didn't know where back was and shuddered slightly. In a place like Nar Shaddaa, it is a very bad thing to be lost.

((I'm guessing Revan's a guy))

"Yes, I had felt something in the Force...although it felt more of a vaccuum than of anything else...to know whether or not he was alive though..." Elron said, putting a hand to his chin, "And the Council was merciful indeed. There are much...worse punishments." he said with a grimace, "The Jedi do not believe in killing their prisoners," he said with spite, "Yet some of their...we'll say, angry Knights and Masters have found punishments that, for Force-adepts, are a fate worse than death. Revan was one who experienced that. As were you, although it wasn't at the hands of the Council."

When the Exile didn't speak, Elron looked ahead. Seeing nothing but the normal dirty crowds, he looked back to her. She had taken her hood down, and she kept a solid, confident composure. However, her eyes betrayed her. Instead, fear and uncertainty radiated from the deep blue of her soul.

"Fear not," Elron said, "all shall be resolved in time. And until then...well, I'll see to it that...no harm comes to you."

As of yet.

She was beginning to respond when Elron stopped in his tracks.

What...what the h*ll was that??

They continued walking for a few paces before turning back to look at him.

"I'm fine." he said as the Exile began to open her mouth. Walking quickly, he caught up with them and they continued.

As the masses of people passed them, chatting and going on with daily life, each of their minds unconciously brushed against Elron's. It was a daunting, unnatural weight that would crush most Jedi. Then again, Elron wasn't most Jedi. However, there were times when even his endurance and defense could not stop him from entering people's minds and absorbing thier thoughts, worries, and pains into his own. Even though it would only happen for moments, the force was enough to make his head ring and ache for hours after. But this time...this time it was different.

Most of the time, when his defenses fell, it was at random times for little or no reason at all. This time...this time, he knew that it happened for a reason. Just as his defenses fell, he sensed an amazing amount of Dark energy be unleashed somewhere across the galaxy. Something...something wasn't right. That Dark energy shouldn't be there. It was supposed to be gone. He was dead. The Exile had said so herself that she had killed him at that God forsaken planet. No, he wasn't back. He couldn't be.

The Small single shuttle zoomed out of hyperspace, and into space just above the outer rim world of Dantooine. The World glowed a calm and soothing green, againt a backdrop of the darkness that is space. The shuttle zoomed into the atmosphere and slowed down as it cruised over the peaceful plains, that covered most of Dantooine's surface. The shuttle touched down in a small clearing near the remnants of what was once the Jedi Enclave, before Malak turned it to Debris, and ruin.

The man made his way into the courtyard of the enclave, and into the sunshine. It had been quite some time since he felt the warm radiant glow of the sun upon his shattered body. He squinted and put a hand in front of his face, as if to shield himself. "Strange.....I feel calm......my thoughts less troubled, it must be this place, so tranquil, so quiet." He proceeded to the entrance to the enclave, and entered. "Perhaps, some answers to my existence can be found here in this place."

He walked past the great tree which stood in the center of the ruined enclave. He walked cautiously forward to it, and placed a hand on the base of the tree. "UGHHH" A vision of Kreia flashed into his mind. He breathed very heavily....."She....was...here." He panted. "Kreia came here, with that woman from my dream." He stood up abruptly and walked into a moss covered room, which was once the council chambers of the enclave. He stood for a moment to absorb his surroundings. Then kneeled quietly, and thought to himself. "I can feel the force here, there are....echoes from the past. I can feel the death that took place here, the slaughter and the anguish. Has my life revolved around such atrocities? It has. I cannot escape it, because I cannot remember." Quickly Springs to his feet and shouts ....."WHAT AM I."........But a voice continued echoing in his mind, a cold eerie voice.....her voice, the voice of his Dark Master Kreia. "You cannot hide from who and what you are." The voice hissed. "You are a Sith Lord, The lord of Pain, you learned to avoid death through the dark Side, and through your own pain, and that which you nflicted upon others, to increase your own strength, and quest for vengeance." He grabbed his head with both hands, and shook it violently. "NOOOOO.......NOOOOO....get out of my head, Witch."........Kreia's voice hissed gleefully......"Still to this day apprentice you have learned nothing in the way of Knowledge, or teaching, you are nothing more than a volatile brute. To see so many jedi brought to their end by such a failure, sickens me."

"The failure is yours, not mine! No longer will I have your voice echo in my skull, no longer will I suffer beneath your council.....GET OUT MASTER....I need your advice no longer." He snarled angrily.

"Did you ever truly think I was in your head, you are remebering things from the past, things about the merciless monster that hides beneath that distorted, and twisted form, your shattered and hideous form, is only the shell to the true Monster within you....SION." Kreia hissed. And as quickly and randomly as her council had appeared, it was gone, as if it had never been there.

He collapsed to his hands and knees, and remebered, remembered everything. From his first Jedi kill, to the day he Bacame the creature his is today, up until the moment, when he faced her, THE EXILE. She had convinced him that by giving up the force, his pain would subside, and all the hatred would dissappear. But yet, even his own will, was not as strong as the aura of the Dark Side which kept his body alive. He felt his skin crawl, and his blood boil, a rage, a hatred returned, he felt his mind focus for the first time since he had awakened. "All that's left for me is revenge.....revenge against the remainder of the Jedi, against the republic, against Revan, and against The exile."

He sneered a hateful smile, and stood up and walked out of the academy to his ship.

"But before I search and destroy Revan, I must find the exile, and make her pay for what she has done to me! I will remake her, so that when I look upon her it will be as though looking in a mirror, her flesh and her existence will be as tormented as mine."

He boards his shuttle and sets out for the known Galaxy.

((OOC: apologies to all about my lack of input, I'm from the UK so my timing might be off a little, I just wish I could have been here to add to what is taking a fantasic shape already, thanks for allowing me to be in on this, and I'll try to be around as much as I can))

The pain continued to pulse in Elron's head. Why couldn't he shut it out? Why wouldn't it leave him? The pain...through it, he became weak. Through weakness, he became powerless. Through being powerless, he became chained. He had to end it, yet he couldn't. And through it all, the echo of the Darkside grew stronger. Whatever it was, it seemed to be getting closer.

Elron had always had acute hearing to the Force, yet it had never been like this. Often he could seek out Force-sensatives, such as the Exile, from anywhere on any given planet by following their echo, but this...whatever it was had fallen so far, that its echo reached across the galaxy.

Something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

((OOC: Syscha, did your Exile aid Vaklu, or rescue Queen Talia?))

Sion sat in the cockpit of his shuttle, watching the stars go streaming by, as he flew through hyperspace. He stared at his reflection in the window of the cocpit window. He thought to himself quietly, "where do I begin, where would my enemies go to hide themselves, to hide oneself from the galaxy is easy, but to hide oneself from the force......from ME, is impossible. Exile.....I will hunt you wherever you go, everytime you see a shadow, or feel an unseen darkness over your shoulder, I'll be there. Kreia protected you from me once before, she will not do so again....she is dead, and soon enough you will join, her......but not before I find Revan, and your going to lead me to him, wheteher you know it or not. He is tied to you, to the galaxy, I can feel it."

All of the lights on the Navigational CPU began blinking. Sion looked down at it and sneered........"Approaching Onderon....I have not been there for years, not since I was a student at Malak's academy. I can feel a trace of The exile here, she passed through here, I will find her."

The shuttle exited Lightspeed, and entered the atmosphere, Sion bypassed the Orbital checkpoint, and landed on the Outskirts of the walled City of Iziz. He covered his body in a black cloak, and pulled the hood over his face, so that none could realize his true identity. Also the fact that he was basically a walking corpse, wouldn't lure potential informants to his cause. He walked down the main street of Iziz, and headed towards the merchant sector and Sky ramp, rubble filled the streets, he could see workers scurrying about to restore buildings, and equipment damaged during the Civil war.

Archived