Home

My Psychonauts Website

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also your bio says you dislike overly nice people. Therefore, in order to be popular with you, I am filled with moderate contempt.

Lol, I meant people who are SO nice that it's freaky. Like their smiling all the time...and your in a bad mood, and they keep smiling...and you kind of want to hit them nice people. I like the regular sort of nice people just fine.

Lol, I meant people who are SO nice that it's freaky. Like their smiling all the time...and your in a bad mood, and they keep smiling...and you kind of want to hit them nice people. I like the regular sort of nice people just fine.

THAT won't stop ME from glaring at YOU with little to no CONTEMPT, you baby eating author, you!

I keed, I keed. Also I agree--the stuff is neato.

:) Thanx

Hehe...this is totally off topic...but I started this thread so...whatever...

I just saw a review for Psychonauts on X Play and it made me giddy. (er...k...so not giddy...but excited none the less.)

They had nothing but nice things to say about it and Tim Shaffer. They showed clips of it and some of his previous games and talked about how uniquelly wonderful he made his games and characters and all of that. *sigh*...that made my night.

:) Thanx

Hehe...this is totally off topic...but I started this thread so...whatever...

I just saw a review for Psychonauts on X Play and it made me giddy. (er...k...so not giddy...but excited none the less.)

They had nothing but nice things to say about it and Tim Shaffer. They showed clips of it and some of his previous games and talked about how uniquelly wonderful he made his games and characters and all of that. *sigh*...that made my night.

Aw man... I missed it? They're so nice to him--talking about his great strides in creative gaming and such. Manny looked cool also. =D I think X-Play might be in love with Tim, assuming X-Play is female.

That would be weird. BUT. I digress. Do have any inkling as to when you might update next? No need to rush--I'm just wondering if I have time to read it. I'm moving soon. Nebraska>Georgia.

I can do it this weekend, no problem. I've been overloaded with homework because I've ben sick for the last couple of days...so it's going to have to wait until at least Friday.

Lol, your fic is right here: http://thornytowermentalhospital.bravehost.com/fanfic.html

Tell me if you want anything else on the description.

I'll be working on my fic for the next couple hours, but I'll check back here and change anything you want me to change.

Naw, the desription is cool. I just felt the need to write, since it seems to be very hard for a few people to... maybe we'll start some trend...

That is the first fic I've ever posted online. X__x

Naw, the desription is cool. I just felt the need to write, since it seems to be very hard for a few people to... maybe we'll start some trend...

That is the first fic I've ever posted online. X__x

Well it's a great start.

Haha, totally off topic, but did you know that the name Rasputin (With an s) Means a disregard for rules and moral restraints? I found out when I was looking up names on the net to try to find Raz a last name. This guy Gregori Yefimovich (or soemthing like that) Rasputin popped up...who was like...this Russian Psychic healer guy.

Archived