Home

My Psychonauts Website

still more hijacking. Good for you, I know that deppresion can be hard, and to alieved of it and believe in yourself is the most gratifying thing in the world. Cliched yes, nice also yes.

Yes back to Psychonauts.

I would gladly like to bring up one of my own pieces of fanfiction as soon as I finish my first chapter. I don't know how long it will be maybe 100 words...maybe 1000.

Another question, a stupid one but a question on topic.

Ahh found it. Always the Same. I read that on oxytocin I believe.

On Zets' page. The two fics under 'Purple Squid'. That's them. =3

(The one you read was written by Zets Darke, not me. Still great though, eh?)

I'm waiting for TyraaRane's awesomeness to come. There's a lot of words in that thing...

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be back soon. I have to start on my Psychonauts parody and my Pschonauts continuation.

You're all really a wonderful group and one of my more respected forums I go to.

(Registration was hard to come by on this, luckily I found help. I am grateful to you forum gods)

still more hijacking. Good for you, I know that deppresion can be hard, and to alieved of it and believe in yourself is the most gratifying thing in the world. Cliched yes, nice also yes.

Yes back to Psychonauts.

I would gladly like to bring up one of my own pieces of fanfiction as soon as I finish my first chapter. I don't know how long it will be maybe 100 words...maybe 1000.

Another question, a stupid one but a question on topic.

Ahh found it. Always the Same. I read that on oxytocin I believe.

Yeh...Always The Same is mine. I've been giving her a lot of my RazxLili stuff. She's only got up to chapter two. Chapter three is up on my site if your at all interested. Her site is coming along really well. I can't wait to see what it looks like after she changes it. (x_X The formatting is already much better then mine cause I have crappy free bravenet)

UHOES THE RAZ/OLEANDER FIC?! I'm afraid. Oh, so afraid...

A parody of those ideas. God, once I read this thread then went back to play the game I was laughing my butt off. If I was serious about it I would be sure to shoot myself in the head.

Then I would hand it to you guys and let you finish off the twitching body parts.

Visual stimula is fun!

I love the Most Excellent Comic so far however I was a little skeptical of Raz's new look. I despise grown-up character concepts. I know it is only one or two years older but he looks like a teenager. Bleh, I love tiny Raz.

Aron reminds me of Jhonen...

However I do love the shading techniques and the shiny tidbits on all the characters. They did keep the style of the game and while I think that they did a wonderful job so far they need to capture some of the more finer aspects of Milla's character. Such as I'm not getting that feeling of enjoying and being in the moment as Milla usually is. Unless we take into account the memories in the vault. I do agree with her snyopsis on his character page on her though. VERY incitful. Only a few pages so far so that is no worry.

A parody of those ideas. God, once I read this thread then went back to play the game I was laughing my butt off. If I was serious about it I would be sure to shoot myself in the head.

Then I would hand it to you guys and let you finish off the twitching body parts.

Visual stimula is fun!

I love the Most Excellent Comic so far however I was a little skeptical of Raz's new look. I despise grown-up character concepts. I know it is only one or two years older but he looks like a teenager. Bleh, I love tiny Raz.

Aron reminds me of Jhonen...

However I do love the shading techniques and the shiny tidbits on all the characters. They did keep the style of the game and while I think that they did a wonderful job so far they need to capture some of the more finer aspects of Milla's character. Such as I'm not getting that feeling of enjoying and being in the moment as Milla usually is. Unless we take into account the memories in the vault. I do agree with her snyopsis on his character page on her though. VERY incitful. Only a few pages so far so that is no worry.

Their description was great, wasn't it? I wish more people would think like that.

Its just too bad they aren't going to make any more pages. The story started off well, no?

*Head explodes*

Sorry I get excited when people mention Stephen King ^^

Which book was that in? Mmmm...Night Shift? or...Nightmares And Dreamscapes...can't remember *Shoots herself*

*shoots you as well*

I don't know, either. I forget.

(Everywhere I go threads hurtle off topic into a flaming, gelatinous, shimmering glob of random. Maybe I should stop being Squiddy so much...)

I read it in school a few days ago, it was part of Skeleton Crew, I don't read his works much but I really enjoyed it, especially Word Processor of the Gods.

Ah, Skeleton Crew...of course...OOh Words Processor of the Gods is awsome. I also like the Little Sisters of Eluria...course...that story might not be in there...I have a hard time keeping up with what short story goes in what collection. Skeleton Crew was the one with The Mist wasn't it? That one was odd. >.<

Archived