Home

My Psychonauts Website

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zets Dake, you should know you're KILLING me. I keep going back to your site for easy fic access and low, low prices, and it pains me to see the updates for Sep 4. Boohoo. I see you've found something better to do, and you don't love us anymore.

I keed, I keed.

Aww, of course I love all of you. I can't update with much that u haven't already seen tho...just yet ne ways. I have another pic that I drew >.< But I need weekend time to color it...and I HAVE to update on a diff fic this weekend...so i may not get back to mine till a little later...

Heh, I don't mind. I just really like being able to casually go to a Psychonauts site and all.

Its cool stuff.

Hehe...I actually started coloring the pic directly after I read your post...but I started on the backround and things...didn't go well. Apparently when I try to design a lovely beach...it turns into a disaster...my sunset now looks like a sky from a horror pic thats about to spew tornadoes and my water and sand are dark and covered with shadows. It's scurry >.< And no longer matches the pic...so I guess it'll be a little while.

Would it be too cruel to ley slip a resounding 'LOL'? Because that happens to me all the time and I think its more fun to look at afterwards. =3

...I think that's the first time I've ever said lol. Even in jest. I'm in pain.

Not in the least...I like it better too...unfortunately...it would make the pic look odd now....very very odd...

I'd like to see it anyways. You know, so I can look at it and wait until you turn around until I start to make fun of you... ah, goodtimes.

Maybe it'll work and people will like it. If not, it'll be a good kick in the pants!

Hehe, Doesn't matter, I worked late last night making a diff backround...so HA! you can't make fun of me...unless...the new one is bad...then...u know...

Archived