Home

My Psychonauts Website

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They wanted to put my cat on prozak (no joke). We ended up giving her back to the shelter. I hope ol' Jeeves back there didn't get her...

Cat prozac? Jeeves doesn't like the taste of prozac, and the flavor must've been absorbed by your cat's fleshmeats. You have nothing to worry about.

We're just learning so much about each other today, huh?

Good, she was an awesome cat. She was a black cat, but if you looked really closely under a bright light she was actually a deep reddish brown with black stripes. We would have kept her, but she started to draw blood we decided it was time to let her go...

Good, she was an awesome cat. She was a black cat, but if you looked really closely under a bright light she was actually a deep reddish brown with black stripes. We would have kept her, but she started to draw blood we decided it was time to let her go...

Ah...I take prozac because I have an anxiety disorder...I'm not violent or angry or anything.

^^^

(thanks! FLCL all the way)

Ah...I take prozac because I have an anxiety disorder...I'm not violent or angry or anything.

Actually, so did she (or so they said). I guess it just translates differently into cats. Her primal hunting instincts were going nuts. It was especially hard on the dog...

Better than most out there however it does need more content. Which is not your fault it's society's fault with all of its rap!

But seriously, I think the community needs to become more involved with this and make it grow into a regularly visited Psychonaut's page. For fanfiction you may want to divide them into catergories of:

Romance

Drama/Angst (hopefully well written)

Action/Adventure

Mystery/Horror

Poetry

Humour

Sci-fi

Or just one or two catergories also the

G

PG

PG-13

R

NC-17

ratings. I would reccomend taking off NC-17 as some pretty sick-you-know whats tend to post in there.

PS: Anyone know a good Psychonaut avatar page?

Just my two cents.

Better than most out there however it does need more content. Which is not your fault it's society's fault with all of its rap!

But seriously, I think the community needs to become more involved with this and make it grow into a regularly visited Psychonaut's page. For fanfiction you may want to divide them into catergories of:

Romance

Drama/Angst (hopefully well written)

Action/Adventure

Mystery/Horror

Poetry

Humour

Sci-fi

Or just one or two catergories also the

G

PG

PG-13

R

NC-17

ratings. I would reccomend taking off NC-17 as some pretty sick-you-know whats tend to post in there.

PS: Anyone know a good Psychonaut avatar page?

Just my two cents.

Well, it is brand new. I kind of like the way Zets layed it out--easier for me, I guess. That's probably because I wrote some of the stories up there...

As for content, it'll take some time. People have to gather up confidence.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Well, it is brand new. I kind of like the way Zets layed it out--easier for me, I guess. That's probably because I wrote some of the stories up there...

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

I try to take the easy way out -_-

Doctors hand those things out like candy. Unfortunantly they don't taste as good.

I say "Dude I don't need the Prozac, it makes me highper and I'm just angsty because I am a teenager" Still, I'm only in high school so I have to take it.

Doctors have to realize that deppresion as a teenager is something that needs to be dealt with without pills. This is a fact. Teenagers will always strive for perfection in social and academic life.

It makes real deppresion in teenagers look like a joke.

Hell don't get me started on adults taking it.

If you want to bash me fine, if you want to disagree fine. But if this starts taking up the whole page I would like to go to PM's. Sorry for hijacking.

Doctors hand those things out like candy. Unfortunantly they don't taste as good.

I say "Dude I don't need the Prozac, it makes me highper and I'm just angsty because I am a teenager" Still, I'm only in high school so I have to take it.

Doctors have to realize that deppresion as a teenager is something that needs to be dealt with without pills. This is a fact. Teenagers will always strive for perfection in social and academic life.

It makes real deppresion in teenagers look like a joke.

Hell don't get me started on adults taking it.

If you want to bash me fine, if you want to disagree fine. But if this starts taking up the whole page I would like to go to PM's. Sorry for hijacking.

Why would we bash you? All that stuff is true. Cept' I don't angst. I ponder things deeply and contemplate things. I'm good like that.

(I love how opinionated you are--not everyone does that!)

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Yeah, right now it's really easy *Ignore post above.* So I enjoy it but if we brainwash everyone into posting on it, it will take a while to shift through.

Huzzah!

Why would we bash you? All that stuff is true. Cept' I don't angst. I ponder things deeply and contemplate things. I'm good like that.

(I love how opinionated you are--not everyone does that!)

Oh thank you. I had an OMG moment there.

I like to think I ponder things deeply. I don't though, it always turns into that's stupid, you're stupid. Stupid.

I can't post anymore the OMG's and fangirliness is taking over

EDIT: I guess I could read. But then my head would hurt and I would actually have to think about what I post.

You don't know how sad I was before I started taking it....

I used to have panic attacks at school...in the middle of class...It was miserable

I couldn't DO anything.

Believe me, I tried for YEARS to avoid medication. My parents had to make me take it...and I hated it at first...

But I haven't had an attack in a long time...and I can finally move on with my life...and it means a lot.

I'm not trying to bash you...your welcome to your own thoughts...

But I'm grateful I have it...

I've been unhappy for years and it's finally over...

I used to have panic attacks at school...in the middle of class...It was miserable

I couldn't DO anything.

Believe me, I tried for YEARS to avoid medication. My parents had to make me take it...and I hated it at first...

But I haven't had an attack in a long time...and I can finally move on with my life...and it means a lot.

Wow. All the more power to you, homie.

Back to fanstuff and your site, I'd like to thank you for changing my LJ type page into that... other... format thing. And I need to start working on a bigger project for it...

I couldn't DO anything.

still more hijacking. Good for you, I know that deppresion can be hard, and to alieved of it and believe in yourself is the most gratifying thing in the world. Cliched yes, nice also yes.

Yes back to Psychonauts.

I would gladly like to bring up one of my own pieces of fanfiction as soon as I finish my first chapter. I don't know how long it will be maybe 100 words...maybe 1000.

Another question, a stupid one but a question on topic.

Ahh found it. Always the Same. I read that on oxytocin I believe.

Archived