Home

My Psychonauts Website

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hehe

2 gift cards for Starbucks, 1 gift card for Hot Topic, an outfit from my parents, two ginormous Hersheys bars, a coffee cup, 1 single rose, 1 large flower...but I don't know what it's called, and the Constantine DVD. Other then that I haven't opened the other presents from my Parents yet.

I never understood the point of gift cards... if you're gonna give someone money why not give them money they can spend at more then one place?

Well...I like the gift cards because I have thirty dollars in Starbucks money that I can't possibly blow on something else...like food or soda when my sister asks for it. Besides, Starbucks and Hot Topic is good enough for me. I'm addicted to coffee and Hot Topic is crazy awsome.

Well...I like the gift cards because I have thirty dollars in Starbucks money that I can't possibly blow on something else...like food or soda when my sister asks for it. Besides, Starbucks and Hot Topic is good enough for me. I'm addicted to coffee and Hot Topic is crazy awsome.

Hot Topic smells funny, here. Just thought I should say. Also, it's small, and hot, and hard to see in.

Because you care about this post.

Haha. Eck...I hate the actual store...I just like the content INSIDE the store. I'm claustrophobic, so the tiny space, loud music and heat bothers me a lot. But the stuff they have TOTALLY rox...so I put up with it.

And yes, coffee smells good. Im going to try to get a job at a coffee shop. ^^ Now that I'm 18 I can. That, or in Barnes And Nobles. That way, I get books AND coffee and all of my pleasures will be fullfilled. OO

HAHA!! I'm learning how to use some HTML, SOON MY SITE WILL RULE YOU ALL!!!!

Or...at least...it'll have backround music and some nice wallpaper :)

HTML is fun. XHTML makes me *happy*.

I'm all for wallpaper but background music (especially the kind you can't stop) annoys the hell out of me. To each her own, I suppose.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product, though!

Bravenet is sucky.

If I want wallpaper I need to find a different host.

As for the music, I think you CAN stop it...and it's only on the title page, so you won't be bothered throughout the rest fo the site. Actually I think I'm more pleased with the result of my TNBC fansite :( I don't know why...i just like the end result better.

Archived