Home

My Psychonauts Website

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really love the flame effects on this not to mention how it looks like Lili was just ripped away from what she was doing to look at the heart.

I bet she doesn't really mind what's happened though.

Hehe, no I don't think she does. I thought about drawing a follow up on the picture and inserting it like a comic where they were both holding hands and she had the cookie (Although after the flame effects and the blackness of it I doubt that it's eatable.) but I finished it on Christmas eve and didn't have time.

Hehe, no I don't think she does. I thought about drawing a follow up on the picture and inserting it like a comic where they were both holding hands and she had the cookie (Although after the flame effects and the blackness of it I doubt that it's eatable.) but I finished it on Christmas eve and didn't have time.

But flames make it delicious!

Just because it isn't Christmas doesn't mean you can't follow up. It's a very cute picture and I like it. I liked it so much I put it into my favorites.

But flames make it delicious!

Just because it isn't Christmas doesn't mean you can't follow up. It's a very cute picture and I like it. I liked it so much I put it into my favorites.

^^ Maybe I will.

Although it's more likely that I'll try to do something else...whatever that may be.

Going to tell us what it is aboot?

Kay...chapter one's finished...and I have the summary at my site...but if your feeling lazy (As I always am) and do not wish to go there it's basically;

-Past rival of Ford's is starting a group of sort of...anti-Psychonauts (Cerebral Soldiers...lame...yah...whatever.) and is waging war on the Psychonauts. It's six years after the game, Raz has been missing for four years (Not hard to tell what happened to him after the first chapter...not a big mystery.) and I'm trying to cram as many characters from the game in it as I can. I wanted something with a little more action in it...so now I'm working on both stories.

Kay...chapter one's finished...and I have the summary at my site...but if your feeling lazy (As I always am) and do not wish to go there it's basically;

-Past rival of Ford's is starting a group of sort of...anti-Psychonauts (Cerebral Soldiers...lame...yah...whatever.) and is waging war on the Psychonauts. It's six years after the game, Raz has been missing for four years (Not hard to tell what happened to him after the first chapter...not a big mystery.) and I'm trying to cram as many characters from the game in it as I can. I wanted something with a little more action in it...so now I'm working on both stories.

Best Names for Anti-Psychonauts:

Pseudonauts

Anti-Psychonaut Union to Persecute Unbelievers (A-P.U.P.U.)

Anti-Psychonauts

Best Names for Anti-Psychonauts:

Pseudonauts

Anti-Psychonaut Union to Persecute Unbelievers (A-P.U.P.U.)

Anti-Psychonauts

Yea...I just didn't want to take yours...so I spent some time trying to think up another name. Too late to change it now...it's part of the title.

You are, are you????

Make a name for a group of superheroes who have lost their powers but still kung fu fight and wear their spandex tights. Also one of them was turned into a horse.

The Bat-Man Knock-offs! + horse!

Archived