Home

WHO is that GUY?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it odd that one says DEAD and one ALIVE? Is it a sort of wishful thing? Afterall these are poster representations of Raz' family and enemy family, it is possible they are still alive but he was told they were dead just se he wouldn't have to worry... also on the subject of HydroKinesis, if a PsychoNauts 2 was made it HAS to be put in. Why? A temp tattoo told me! It's directions say:

1)Summon Moisture from air or tongue and apply to forehead.

Isn't it odd that one says DEAD and one ALIVE? Is it a sort of wishful thing? Afterall these are poster representations of Raz' family and enemy family, it is possible they are still alive but he was told they were dead just se he wouldn't have to worry... also on the subject of HydroKinesis, if a PsychoNauts 2 was made it HAS to be put in. Why? A temp tattoo told me! It's directions say:

1)Summon Moisture from air or tongue and apply to forehead.

But it all depends on what kind of tattoo it is! If it was a dragon, or some cartoon type looking thing, then ITMUSTBEDESTINY.

The full list of directions are:

1:Summon moisture from air or tongue and apply to forehead.

2:Levitate tattoo and press onto forehead for approximately one minute

3:Telekinetically remove plastic from tattoo

4:Use pyrokinesis to set anyone on fire that makes fun of you for wearing a Psycho-Portal tattoo on your forehead*

*okay, don't REALLY do this but give them a nasty look or something...

It actually said that...

It looks like our curly moustached mystery man could be the owner of the world smallest pony.

psychofile538.png

That sentence made me laugh my ass off. "Curly mustache mystery man owns world's Smallest Pony." Like something you'd read off of National Inquirer.

Archived