Home

WHO is that GUY?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
My theory is Raz's family's favorite power pre-curse was Hydrokinesis. Offering a bit of irony, also some Galochios are no doubt still alive, out to crush Raz's family and circus reputation.

So, if the Galchios were dead, then would the curse be broken? Or is it one of those "Your family will be cursed FOREVER" type Holes deals?

I, for one, would like to be able to get Raz in the water. Having the Hands of Blablabla grab you and make 'weekWEEK!' noises over and over again got to me pretty quick...

Me- ARROWHEAD?! WHERE? *frantically runs into shallow water*

Hands- WEEKWEEK!

Me- OHSHIZNIT! MY HEART!

It didn't help that I was playing at night and I had just gotten out of Milla's nightmare room.

Me- ARROWHEAD?! WHERE? *frantically runs into shallow water*

Hands- WEEKWEEK!

Me- OHSHIZNIT! MY HEART!

*snerk* Gee, that sounds familiar--stupid hands did the same thing to me. Only I had the misfortune of having a cat curled up asleep next to me while I was playing, so mine ended a bit more like this:

Cat: GAAAAAAAACK! *flails around a bit, gets overexcited, barfs on the bed*

Me: ...*headdesk*

*snerk* Gee, that sounds familiar--stupid hands did the same thing to me. Only I had the misfortune of having a cat curled up asleep next to me while I was playing, so mine ended a bit more like this:

Cat: GAAAAAAAACK! *flails around a bit, gets overexcited, barfs on the bed*

Me: ...*headdesk*

That poor cat...and your bed.

Ah. It's a conspiracy.

OMFG IT'S MITTENS! He's getting his vengeance!

WAIT! THIS MOSQUITO HAS BEEN CHEWING ME ALL NIGHT! My arm is covered in bumplies...

Well, as far as I can tell Mittens is only after me. Don't worry.

Maybe you're the main enemy in the PS2 hit Mr.Mosquito. BEWARE MR.MOSQUITO. HE WANTS YOUR BLOOD.

Archived