Home

General Greivous

JediKnight707

I think is possible to modify a headband or a mask to look like greivous head

but 4 lightsaber?! no. no with what we have.

first of all new body model is need for this. animated model. then new type of equip slots (4 slots for hand weapons)

I think to be impossible to make this

^^^^

Nope, a reskin will not net you what you want, you are asking for a new head model, in both your threads here, this we cannot do.... unless we have some sort of breakthrough!

Jedi Knight, and anyone new to the forums here, let me reiterate what Achilles posted in another thread;

This is a great community and the more modders the better. It would be nice if noobs spent a little more time reading the forums and a little less time trying to tell the veterans what should or shouldn't be possible.

Right now models with animations (including heads and body models) are giving us a headache, and are not possible to make from scratch at this time. We have only scratched the surface... without any official support mind you, so we may never be able to do this... please keep this in mind everybody! Thanks! :)

i did find this mod do u have any idea how he did that?

Simple it is a reskin. That is Darth Nihlus' Model reskinned to as close to grevious as you can get, but it is still Nihlus' model with all it's limitations. His head is part of his body model. And he won't be able to wield more than one saber in combat.

If that mod is fine with you then go for it. :D

I was doing some thinking, and in the mod that I said above, what if we remodeled one of the choosable heads to completly transform into grevious, like he remodeled darth nihlius? On the selectable charcter screen, it would just show the normal head, but once you select it, it would really be grevious. There would be some limitations, like only using one weapon and the normal stuff, but it would still be cool.

How about trying to reskin a human model to have metal-like skin and pretend he's a half droid/alien, and allow him to use double sabers but no force powers? And replace g0t0. Doesn't have to be General Grievous, maybe call him GR-13 v0-u5 (Geonosian Robotics Serial Number 13, Version 0, Upgrade Mark 5).

Let him keep g0t0's voice and role in the story. Still makes sense to me... Just a suggestion... because I'd do anything to replace g0t0 with someone who is actually useful and can wield light sabers.

I know it is IMPOSSIBLE to make a Grievous model with working animations, but my suggestion is reskinning a human model... maybe this is the primitive prototype (two arms) of the future General Grievous 4000 years later? Bought by the rich Goto as a henchman/watchman to monitor the Exile.

Grievous was a dying alien warrior rebuilt in Geonosian foundries as a cyborg, according to here:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/generalgrievous/?id=eu

Sorry for having to bear with my hyperactive imagination... hope it at least gave some of you food for thought, even if no one is willing to make such a mod :)

no thats not what jedi_knight_707 wants, he wants the head to look like grevious's head. A skeleton like face, very bony. Which isnt possible, a human skin with a metal coat will just make him look like a mime, wearing alot of make up. But u did come up with a good story, although the skin would just look bad.

How about trying to reskin a human model to have metal-like skin and pretend he's a half droid/alien, and allow him to use double sabers but no force powers? And replace g0t0. Doesn't have to be General Grievous, maybe call him GR-13 v0-u5 (Geonosian Robotics Serial Number 13, Version 0, Upgrade Mark 5).

Let him keep g0t0's voice and role in the story. Still makes sense to me... Just a suggestion... because I'd do anything to replace g0t0 with someone who is actually useful and can wield light sabers.

I know it is IMPOSSIBLE to make a Grievous model with working animations, but my suggestion is reskinning a human model... maybe this is the primitive prototype (two arms) of the future General Grievous 4000 years later? Bought by the rich Goto as a henchman/watchman to monitor the Exile.

Grievous was a dying alien warrior rebuilt in Geonosian foundries as a cyborg, according to here:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/generalgrievous/?id=eu

Sorry for having to bear with my hyperactive imagination... hope it at least gave some of you food for thought, even if no one is willing to make such a mod :)

Nice idea, but I think that this is not possible, as much as it pains me TT

Actually I wasn't talking about what Jedi_Knight_707 wants... more like what I want.... oops...

Because I want to play the game again, but the thought of the disgustingly stupid and hideous g0t0 is deterring me.

Well... no bony face... how about the MagnaGuard?

http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/bodyguarddroid/?id=eu

Could use one of those Sith Assassin heads. I don't really know if metallic skin'll look bad, but my guess would be the worse they'd look is like those chrome Sith Troopers from KotOR 1... which aren't half bad IMHO...

Well, thanks anyway for listening...

Archived