Home

KOTOR IV: Zakonniye Sithov: The Lawful Sith

Tysyacha

Zarlak smiled at the fact that he played a part in the death of the sith lord Darth Sion. He cheered loudly but was quite afterwards. "Dosnt anybody else feel lightheaded? Who's voice was that I heard? Was it the voice of the jedi exile?"

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In that case, we'd best get Elron's children to him and get out of here," Falya said. "Come on... let's go." She picked up one of the children and Tirya took the other.

"Kent, Wash," Tirya said. "Falya and I are going to need you to protect us as we walk. Both Sith and Jedi are sure to attack, but they must be driven off. We need to get these children and their father to a ship and get them out of here. Then, we can leave."

Elron was obilvious to all else that was going on around him. He stared down at the saber in his hand, and a slight smile came across his face.

We did it...

His strength failed, and he collapsed to the ground...

"Elron...wake up, my love."

Elron shifted as he heard his name called. Was it...it couldn't be...

He opened his eyes, and before him stood Tysyacha, the Jedi Exile.

"Syscha..." he whispered joyfully, "We did it...we won!"

He hugged her, and it felt as if...as if she were real...as if she were alive again. He could feel her flesh, see her face, smell that familiar scent...

"We did it..." she answered solemnly, "But it was the last that I could do. It is not your time yet. You still have time to live." she reached up and brushed her lips against his in one final goodbye.

"Elron...wake up, my love..."

((Hey everyone, I suggest that if you have some kind of ending planned for your character, you should post it now. Or at least start thinking about it. After the battle is over and everyone has closed their characters, I will end this RPG with a final post. Just a heads up...))

((Um...Steve, currently we're in the Jedi Temple on Courescant. The Sith fleet is still attacking, however they are in disaray and the Jedi/Republic are beginning to quickly route them out. If anyone wants to end the battle, then feel free to go right ahead...But sure, KillWithHonor, you can end your character however you want. Well, they don't actually have to die, but...you get what I mean...))

"No!" Falya exclaimed as she, Tirya, Wash, and Kent hurried up to the little group. "Get him to a ship... we have to get him and his children out of here before the Jedi find them."

"Kent, Wash," Tirya called. "Pick him up. We're headed to the hangar bay."

As they went, Tirya started sending signals through the Force in an attempt to bring Elron out of his unconsciousness. Soon, they reached the hangar and the little group hurried up the ramp of the nearest ship. When Elron and the children were safely aboard, Tirya programmed autopilot to take the ship far from Coruscant and left it.

With this done, Falya turned to the others. "I think this is our que to leave."

She headed for another nearby ship and Tirya followed her. As Elron's ship rocketed into space guided by its autopilot, Falya, Tirya, Wash, and Kent began preparing for their own departure.

Alright, they sith are in disaray, we strike now, i will not sit here and wait for our death, we bringing death to them! I am both light and dark, i let my emotions flow through me, i expect all of you to do the same, im tired of this traditional jedi crap, its too old! Its time to change, change the aspects of others, instead of being thought of as useless jedi who do nothing but sit around and wait, well im done waiting, we waited and look what happened! We killed Sion but at what cost, 10,15,20 jedi died facing him, we will fight bring the fight to there ground, load up in the ships, we're going to war!

"Well all of our ships are aquired stealth field generators since our engineers upgraded the ships, so i plan on sneaking past the fleet up above and sneaking onto the dxun moon where we can use our beast control power to control the beasts to reek havoc upon the headquarters, they willl think that they did something, not that they are under attack, then by using that me and a team of 30 jedi will rush into the compound with stealth field generators and we can slaughter the sith, then we move in, set up our defences and make holes in the ground to sneak up upon the sith, of them returning, we will capture the main sith in charge and control his mind we will have him say that Sion beat them to us, and when they return, it will be too late to turn back and they will be dead!

Yes i was hoping you would come with me, Well, one we wouldnt have to use as much energy as we did against sion and me and you could do it together, we are invincable togethe, we cannot be stopped we will stop all sith in our path! This is the new code.

1.Ranked upon skill

2.You may release your anger

3.Obey your superiors

4.No killing masters, your master or any jedi in the order for that matter

5.Help people based on your situation, Say your trying to lay low, dont attract attention to yourself

6.Use your power to persuade people who are going to do something like kill another person, ex. You see a bounty hunter about to collect the bounty on some guy, Force Persuade the bounty to get off the guys back

7.Help Other Jedi and any other person except Sith!

"We must leave now if you want to succeed!"

Archived