Home

KOTOR IV: Zakonniye Sithov: The Lawful Sith

Tysyacha

"The new codes needs more to be added but now isn't the time. We must crush the sith!" Zarlak entered in one of the new Jedi Stealth Fighter and lifted off. He went into space, he messed around with the new features while waiting for the others.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright lets go, ive got a transport we can get in, alright jedi load up!

Blasting off into space with the stealth generators on they passed a numerous amount of sith ships flying around in disaray."

*Zaroke laughed*

"Zaroke: Looks like a bunch of Jawa trying to find their ankles!"

"Zaroke: Jedi Hurron, whats the eta of our arival?"

"Jedi Hurron: 2hours and 5 minutes"

"Zaroke: Ok, we have a little time to rest, men get your gear all setup and when we get there, grab as much supplies as you can"

*2 hours and 5miutes later*

"Alright men, get up and lets go we are here"

*comm link on*

Zarlak, are you ready to attack?

((Um...I think we'll just skip the battle, considering no one's posting...))

Elron awoke in the med-bay of a strange ship. Lying in cradles a few feet away were his twin sons, sleeping peacefully. He walked over to the children...and just...stared at them.

After a while, he came out of his trance and left to the cockpit.

Sitting down at the controls, he punched in a few coordinates. He hadn't a clue how long he had been out...but he figured it was probably a few hours. As such, he didn't know anything that had happened. The last thing he remembered...was a dream...of Tysyacha.

Even thinking of her made tears spring to his eyes. It wasn't supposed to be this way!

There was nothing that he could do...his dreams were shattered. The new Order could go to hell for all he cared. The pain...the pain inside was too great to deal with. He couldn't stand it. There was nothing left worth living for...he knew that he couldn't care for his sons...the Jedi, even with those he had befriended, would hunt him to the ends of the galaxy...he couldn't endanger the lives of the only family he had. Not when he already lost the one he loved...

He quickly did a security scan on the ship and was surprised to see IG and HK in the cargo hold.

He went ahead with the plan that Syscha and him had come up with for their babies. Though at the time, he had never thought that it would be this hard.

Even though it tore his heart in two to do so, Elron traveled to two worlds, Kalahan and Mustafar. He quickly reprogramed both the droids and left the children in their care, one on each planet. The systems were rather close...so perhaps they wouldn't be seperated forever...but even still, the hole in Elron's heart did not heal in the least...it just grew even larger. He left a pendant of Syscha's with IG and his saber and holocron with HK. Even just seeing the objects...

At a loss for what to do, he returned to Dxun, ready to tell the Lawful Sith that it was over. Dreams are for rookies.

He walked through the jungle...memories replaying in his head...

Nearby there was a waterfall. He came closer and a vision of him and Tysyacha standing near it unfolded before his eyes.

He held her in his arms, her back pressed up against his chest, his arms crossed over her stomach.

"Don't leave me..." he heard her whisper.

"I won't..."

"Don't leave me...don't ever leave me..."

"I won't...I won't..."

He didn't even try to stop the tears from flowing. He couldn't stand it anymore. How could he pick up life after this? There was no way. He had to disappear.

It was then that he decided to leave the galaxy. Never to return.

And still I have to ask myself…

Are you truly only memories?

((Great ending))

The two couples' ship exited hyperspace, they had decided to enter random coordinates from a list of known planets. They looked down at a beautiful planet, covered mostly with water.

"The force is with us after all." Said Kent. "What's its name?"

Wash looked briefly at the screen. "Mon Calamari."

They turned to Falya and Tirya.

"Ready to make a new life?" Asked Wash.

"Alright, all republic charge on to Dxun, hey you soldier!

Republic Soldier: Yes!

"Take over, im out of commision, i cant find any longer, you kill those bastards for me

*Comm Link*

Zarlak, pick me up in your 2 person speeder, lets get out of here and find another planet to inhabit, im done, i think u are to"

*comm link*

Elron, Elron come in"

"We are heading to a planet on the outer rim, City planet and isnt controlled by any one, its called Hull we'll be sleeping at an inn in the town of Lukahra find us there, im done fighting, i dont want to go on, my path as a jedi is gone.........this is my fate.

(((MY ENDING!)))

But just then, the Dark Lord of the Sith felt something as light as a

butterfly's wing fall onto his face from a tree, high up in the jungle.

It was a warm, soft cloth, satin, of violet-red with a familiar gold trim...

...the hallowed veilhood of Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya, the Exile herself.

Do not think I am gone, my husband, whispered his wife through

the gentle haze of the Force. I am with you always, and I can always

see your path. Moy muzh, my dear one--I can see... Gentle laughter sang.

Syscha hoped that at last, the tormented one she loved would find peace.

((My Ending))

((Okay guys, this is the ending of the end))

Elron held the veil and heard the words of the one he loved more than life itself, and was strangely calmed. A small smile crawled across his face as his ears were filled with a sound he had grown to love: the Exile's laughter. And yet...he knew that nothing and no one could fill the hole in his heart...

You were once

my one companion . . .

you were all

that mattered . . .

You were once

a friend and lover -

then my world

was shattered . . .

Wishing you were

somehow here again . . .

Wishing you were

somehow near . . .