Home

Character and quest concepts.

REDJOHNNYMIKE

OK let me clarify, "IF" I was to make a story mod, I'd want better "filler" characters to meet along the way,

So if you want them to happen, ya gotta give me info, appearence, personality, etc.

I've already got a lot of characters planned, but there's always those things that only one person doesn't think of :D

Well, Your already going to have a mad sith in your party, and I've got most of my evil masters worked out already (you already know one and they aren't who you think they are;) ) but another one couldn't hurt if used appropriately,

DETAILS!!!?:D

I hadn't thought of that, someone with Mojo would make for hilarious banter:D

Umm...insane, obsessed with talking in cryptic circular logic and nonsensical sayings, tries on the whole Mentor thing.......Consular/Lord/Master = class. Single purple sabre fpreferred, face of your choice. more use with intelligence/wisdom than other atts. Likely to know Juyo, Shien, Ataru and Soresu. Is this K1 or K2?

Ok:D

I hereby announce my statement that all moders hereon and forthwith without hereby essentialy and with complete anonymity to comply with federal compilations of the ramifications of hearesay whereas some may oppose the magnitude stated in the magna carta that henceforth and in matrimony with the duties if the client and his obligations accept this standard exclusively contractual and legally confiscating agreement that all deliberately and continuity of the herein contained discredited fraud which in effect competitions with article blue of the new national chartered airlines of misapropriation for the following uninfluenced recognition of the current issues regarding such impositions and the due amendments of the current association of confidentiality and my extreme MOJONESS!

Which basically stating under the terms of the new revised codes means...

that anyone wanting to use me in a heroic or derogatory manner for their own personal modding gain has my express permission to do so, in as long as it's in a completely foolish or legendary manner...

AMEN

If anyone wishes this you must sign the 45/skjfrg-58670\46lnb29=wookie form stating that the above is understood in it's entirety,

then the above regurgitated statements must be filled out in longhand triplicate wadded up, rewritten on red paper, folded neatly, sealed with red tape and placed in my personal messages until such a time as my agent sees fit to return your blah blah blah with yada yada yada.

uh, Darth333, would you be kind enough to ascertain the legality of my statement, I wouldn't want to get decomposed now would I:D

thank you.

Seriously anybody can use me (that sounds reaally bad doesn't it;) )

Just make sure I have a purple lightsaber that can easily distinguish me in epic battle scenes and thereby appease my ego:D

but I really like red, so give everybody else purple to make me stick out in a visually appealing manner:D

Archived