Home

Anyone remember Glottis' Garage?

DJB

Hello everyone,

I was looking through some of my old e-mails and noticed all my Grim Fandango related stuff from way back when. So I searched around and to my surprise their are still fan websites up!

I use to run Glottis' Garage and I still have the files from it including all the fan fiction stuff. I noticed that someone managed to get the GF Novel out to everyone and the comics that a person I met made for the site. If you need anything else just post here.

And just for you who remember my site but not sure if it's really me... here is a pic you might remember:

enter.gif

Thanks!

And here is the worth while fan fiction I have kicking around which was also by Arjen who did the comics for me.

gf1.jpg

gf2.jpg

I know grimfandango.net already has the finished and partially finished comics, but I also have Arjen's description of how he made them. Also, I still have the GF Novel in several formats incase you don't have it.

Hee, man! I remember reading through Arjen's huge powerpuff girl cartoon or whatever. Is all that still up anywhere?

As for any extra stuff you have, by all means send it in. Even if the GFN is totally not about news anymore (since there is none, obviously), it's still a good place to erect a shrine for all the old GF content and info of olde times.

DJB/Helios, i have a question: if you want to share glottis garage with us, why don't you upload the site again?

(*sigh* i miss the old days)

Well I am a full-time computer technician... so i don't really have time to upkeep a website. But if any current sites need anything I have, I am willing to send it to you.

Well I am a full-time computer technician... so i don't really have time to upkeep a website. But if any current sites need anything I have, I am willing to send it to you.

Hey, I remember Glottis' Garage, I used to visit it loads when it was up :). I have a Grim Fandango site here, so I would really appreciate it if you could send ( gf at dotagame dot com ) me some the content from your site. The GF Novel and any fan art or fan fiction you have would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance,

James

• 2 weeks later...

Archived