Home

The coolest Psychonauts-related dream ever!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man I had a wacked up dream to it goes like this I started in my own mind kind of freaky is what I thought and a lot of meat to rap it up and then I saw Razputin psi blasting me into hell and then Sasha nein waz huge or I waz tiny and he grabbed me and then I said put me down but he woudn't listen and then I waz being smashed by the mega censor and that's only the beginning homie and then I in the waz colletive uncnchis and I kep falling over and over again and it's like it never ends I waz a personal demon in Coach Oleander's mind and before you know it my head waz blown up and like I said it never ends and I waz taking over the world meat and waz being mean to me then the camp used tk to lift me and then they threw me and then they used levitatation balls to bowl and I think that's it

Hehe. WHERE'S THE PERIOD? But, hey, I sympathize. Weird dreams can do that to a person. That's how I tell people about my dreams when I'm speaking--I don't think I take a breath from beginning to end.

I had this really odd dream last night centering around the asylum gang. Basically, Boyd, Fred, and Edgar have all moved into Gloria's mansion. (She just has one, don't ask why.) And then the whole thing was sort of set up as a reality show, like glimpsing into thier everyday life and wacky antics.

There were some wierd "episodes" I thought up of. Like Boyd going ballistic over milk when Gloria's just trying to have a peaceful breakfast. Edgar the starving artist always being interuppted by Fred. And then Crispin made a guest-star appearance.

...Yeah...

And the wierdest part was, the whole show was animated. They weren't the CG asylum inmates we know and love.

I had this really odd dream last night centering around the asylum gang. Basically, Boyd, Fred, and Edgar have all moved into Gloria's mansion. (She just has one, don't ask why.) And then the whole thing was sort of set up as a reality show, like glimpsing into thier everyday life and wacky antics.

Actually, I think Gloria does mention buying a seaside mansion at one point in her memories...she may have sold it after her mother's death, though. (Too many bad memories and all that.) But she's probably rich enough that she could just buy another one.

And your dream sounds remarkably like the fanfic I've been thinking about writing for a few weeks now--basically, they all get out of the asylum and go, "...wait. We have no homes, and we're broke. Uh, Gloria...? Could we crash at your place for forev--uh, for a few weeks?" We must be sharing brainspace or something. o.O

Now I have the strangest urge to have a scene where Fred goes to the fridge and wonders aloud, "Why are we always out of milk?"...as Boyd not-so-stealthily tosses the carton into the garbage can out back. *g*

Like a cartoon? Can you recall... what they looked like? THINK, CHILD. THE FATE OF THE WORLD. IS ON. YOUR SHOULDERS.

Wow. I didn't think anyone would respond to this so quickly. Okay, I'll try to remember.

Hmm...they were all like flat and animatedish. Boyd looked kind of funny. And so did everyone else. And it was all cheery and happy except for the milk...okay this isn't helping much. But my mind is really messed up and hard to explain.

Just think of a regular cartoon show, with the heart of some crappy "real world" reality televison. You know, the cameraman running after people as they try and get some privacy, the yelling the screaming, the heartaches. All that jazz.

The world's doomed.

Actually, I think Gloria does mention buying a seaside mansion at one point in her memories...she may have sold it after her mother's death, though. (Too many bad memories and all that.) But she's probably rich enough that she could just buy another one.

And your dream sounds remarkably like the fanfic I've been thinking about writing for a few weeks now--basically, they all get out of the asylum and go, "...wait. We have no homes, and we're broke. Uh, Gloria...? Could we crash at your place for forev--uh, for a few weeks?" We must be sharing brainspace or something. o.O

Now I have the strangest urge to have a scene where Fred goes to the fridge and wonders aloud, "Why are we always out of milk?"...as Boyd not-so-stealthily tosses the carton into the garbage can out back. *g*

Woah. *Tries to tune brain*. Thats wierd. But so funny! I would just love it if somehow somewhere some lonely producer decides to take up this idea and make a cartoon series out of it. Or at least have Steven Speilberg make a box office hit movie out of it. Is that too much to ask?

And I really like the idea of Boyd going all ballistic over milk when everyone is just so thirsty. :)

Archived