Home

The coolest Psychonauts-related dream ever!

I just woke up from having this kick ass dream I ever had. I'll tell what happen...

I was walking down a orange hallway with Sasha walking beside me. Sasha was carrying what looked like wood or cardboard. For some reason, I'm deep inside his mental world, inside the cube.

He was talking to me about the inner workings of his psyche or whatever he was saying until we came across an open vault. I asked him what is was and he told me that is very classified information and warned me to not to go in. He then walks away, leaving me standing in front of the vault.

I stood there for minutes, wondering if I should go in or not. Me, being the adventurous type, decide to go in. I mean, if you see a open vault or door with no one guarding it, you know you want to go in and see what's inside.

Before I went in, there was a sign saying, "In Loving Memory of Mom and Dad." So Sasha has a shrine to his parents and he doesn't want anyone to know about it.

Until now.

As I enter the vault, I was standing on a balcony and saw the most breath-taking sight I ever seen.

It was a huge city or town beside the sea. The weirdest thing is that it wasn't in black and white, it was colorful.

This is so unlike Sasha. Then again, this is a guy who has repressed emotions and we don't know much about him.

Just then, I saw Agent Nein, walking down a bridge and he saw me.

"Sarah?" he said. I waved at him. "What are you doing here? I thought I told you not to come in here. Now come down from there and leave."

I had a huge grin on my face, meaning that I'm going to do something insane. I jumped off the balcony and flew past Sasha (who was shouting at me) and flew to the seaside.

I was having a blast. I was doing ariel stunts and bouncing off of odd-looking ballons in the water. Before I could get back to shore, the Hand of Galochio appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me.

I was dreaming one of many people's worst nightmares: drowning.

I started panicking and my heart rate was going through the roof. Then I realize that this was all a dream and I need to stay calm. My heart was going back to normal and was breathing in the water.

Suddenly, I fell on my butt and open my eyes to see that the water was drained. And in front of me was Sasha and Milla (don't ask me how she came in). I knew Sasha was angry at me and is about to give me one of his speeches like he did with Raz. And I was right. While he was talking, Milla told him to lighten up. I was just having fun and being myself as usual. And that's when I woke up.

What did you think of it?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a dream that went like this...I was in Gloria's Theatre, and I was waiting for my box of stuff, and I was all like "gee wiz wow box."

"O, father father, doth it be!?" I shouted, bounding from house with glee. A package I expected, along with my fee-

$30 dollars of mine, the shipping was free.

Alas t'was not so, no box had arrived

My hope for getting my junk had dived

Soundtrack, poster, T-Shirt all mine,

but not less it should find,

and the shipping had only just begun.

A dark day to be indeed,

my box probably stolen by greed,

a stupid racial stereotype to write upon the creed. "

I recited that.

And then I woke up and had a strange craving for pizza.

My dream was stranger.Strange... and I think it was influenced by watching an episode of South Park.

The asylum gang are super agent spys. Alright...imagine this as the sterotypical get-up. With the annoying themes of old super hero shows.

Announcer from South Park: Edgar with his amazing artistic powers

(Edgar is painting the archetiecture of a highly protected building)

Announcer: Fred with his tactical genius

(In a dark shady room Fred is going over plans to infiltrate the building)

Announcer: Gloria with her unsurpassed acting abilities.

(Gloria distracting the guards in sterotypical fashion.)

Announcer: And Boyd with his powers of flight!

(Boyd flying.)

Together they form THE SUPER BEST FRIENDS!

(An explosion of letters as they all stand tall.)

woah, that's really freakin weird, but I had a psychonauts dream too. It was too weird to tell. I'll tell you that I met Dr. Loboto, and he was flirting with me. Does that say anything?

It says that you have to share it now. Espically after we all shared our strange dreams.

My dream was stranger.Strange... and I think it was influenced by watching an episode of South Park.

The asylum gang are super agent spys. Alright...imagine this as the sterotypical get-up. With the annoying themes of old super hero shows.

Announcer from South Park: Edgar with his amazing artistic powers

(Edgar is painting the archetiecture of a highly protected building)

Announcer: Fred with his tactical genius

(In a dark shady room Fred is going over plans to infiltrate the building)

Announcer: Gloria with her unsurpassed acting abilities.

(Gloria distracting the guards in sterotypical fashion.)

Announcer: And Boyd with his powers of flight!

(Boyd flying.)

Together they form THE SUPER BEST FRIENDS!

(An explosion of letters as they all stand tall.)

It says that you have to share it now. Espically after we all shared our strange dreams.

LOL!!!!

I love that episode... "Boyd with the power of flight"

LMAO!!!!

LOL!!!!

I love that episode... "Boyd with the power of flight"

LMAO!!!!

I laughed too. And I was dreaming. I have a problem with bending around characters. I had another "episode" like dream. But I'm not posting it until I hear Darth_Ave's.

My dreams that night was like a love-child between. South Park/Psychonauts/ and cheesy movies.

Archived