Home

The coolest Psychonauts-related dream ever!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a dream. It was about me watching the stars. With some Psychonauts characters.

I predict we will all be famous.

I think we all will.

Perhaps I will become a famous actress as I have always wanted to? or some amazing artist?

Is a famous actress not an amazing artist? Those who create art are all considered artists, you know.

Snap.

Yes but artist covers all aspects of such activities. I would really like to learn how to draw well. But for now I'm stuck drawing cans and taking lessons from photographs.

Psychonuat dreams...Psychonaut dreams...

We may have to open this up to daydreams.

Yes but artist covers all aspects of such activities. I would really like to learn how to draw well. But for now I'm stuck drawing cans and taking lessons from photographs.

Psychonuat dreams...Psychonaut dreams...

We may have to open this up to daydreams.

Drawing well is useless when you can't acknowledge your skill.

I can do daydreams. One time I was in math, and I thought of Cruller. I fell asleep.

Drawing well is useless when you can't acknowledge your skill.

I can do daydreams. One time I was in math, and I thought of Cruller. I fell asleep.

Amazing.

You know what is more amazing? I can't remember if I ever daydreamed about them. I think about them but daydreaming...no.

I daydream. About drawing them. And about crazy, made-up dialogue. All the time.

Ahh wait. I have had some daydreams about them. Crazy freaky ass ones. I was reminded by the drawing comment and Ray's sig.

I've thought of a Psychonauts and Scott C. crossover. Knight versus Raz!

Raz would kick ass.

Many thoughts from the caccon couple thread. MANY. So many they hurt.

I've thought of a strange Captain vs Sasha comic. BUT. Captain likes music, and Sasha likes... smart. Things.

I'd like to see Raz Vs Knight. I would be so torn. Especially since Knight is talking medievally right now.

But he's cuter than ever. Do not deny the cute face.

Captain and Sasha power struggle!

Knight couldn't kill. that wouldn't be right. Knight would probably take his own life if he killed a youngling.

No, Knight just killed a dragon in the comic, and is threatening an ogre. But he was about to slay 2HB, but didn't. Because 2HB is cute.

And Captain likes to shoot things. The battle continues!

The Knight is getting severly pissed off though. I mean he wants to eat his corndog but nooooo he has to slay the ogre.

I would like to hang out with the Knight one day. HOwever I think I would be scared of hanging out with a knight and he probably wouldn't like to hang out with me. I'm not an astronaut, muscleman, or a two headed baby.

Raz would win the battle because he is a better fighter but the Knight can call on the Captain and they can beat up Raz. CAptain has no morals.

Archived