Home

You know your obsessed with psychonauts when

shinzuku

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

Even though you don't own the game, you spend 24.5 hours a day doing something related to it, thus making your friend, who DOES own the game, incredibly sick of Psychonauts.

Happened to me; going to get PC version soon though.

I do that dance (Bobby Zilch one; I liked the bit where Raz does it in Waterloo World though) once every 30 mins or so, and make quotes even more often.

"It's fortified with what the world wants... What the world deserves..." -Boyd

"I beat you like back in high school, loser! Wait...who am I?" -Raz

"So now I get another lecture?" -Raz

"No. Here is your merit badge. Never let us speak of this again." -Sasha

"Can you have a nibble on that, and see if I can taste it?" -Ford

Another one: You tell your teacher that you will do your maths if she gives you a Psycho-Portal. (Usually results in said teacher asking what a Psycho-Portal is)

You design people's minds on paper, for a small fee. (i.e. draw up a level based on the mind of the person, including objects based on interests, etc.) For example, I designed a football-liking friend's level, with a big football platform you can stand on and TK around the area, and you must collect four football trophies to reach the final boss, the local football team.

Please note, all above things have happened to me. Thank you, goodbye.

Did you see the cutscene where he was that painter guy.

"Now, let's put a nice cool moustache on the big bald guy's face. Oh yeah, that's refreshing."

Where is that and how do you get to it?

Gopsy, I want to hear that teacher story.

You know your obsessed with psychonauts when you do the Bobby Zilch dance in celebration after winning volleyball.

True story.

Wait... I'm not the only one who does that? I DID THAT TODAY. We were playing volleyball, I did an amazingly awesome spike, and then I did the Bobby Zilch victory dance... Which is also Raz's

XD

Everyone stared...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived