Home

May I have your attention please

I would like it If we could have a holiday. the First Saturday in October is Offical Psychonauts Day!! We can dance and sing and frolic in the name of our game!! We'll try our hardest to tell Tim(ahhhhhh) About our holiday!! Man If we do, I'll bring streamers!! I hope everyone likes streamers!!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, Tim is rather appreciative of his Fanbase, leaves personal posts at the official DF page, he hand packaged (along with a few other people) the first few copies of Monkey Island 1, I mean hell, he's the Adult Swim of the Video Game industry. (has a personal fanbase and always stays in touch with it.)

ok, the person in the dunk tank will be.....KingCheez.

And the person signing the soundtrack papers will be...Kila

The person selling tickers will be...Purple Squid

The person at the info booth will be... Smon

And I shall be at the quiz table, where you can win a psychonauts-esq characture of yourself.

well whatever, it's your job to tell stupid people who haven't played psychonauts, why they should play it, and how cool it is. but on break feel free to roam aroung the exciting building I rented and enter the quiz where you can also win a years supply of strawberry dream fluff!!

I'm at the info booth huh... hm... how to easily dispense info on Most Excellent Game PsychoNauts... *IDEA'd* *begins constructing a museum of PsychoNauts within own mind* there... when the day comes I'll pull out a psychoportal and sic censors on hecklers.

Archived