Home

May I have your attention please

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know, Darth made this holiday and yet she doesn't even show up to thank me for dedicating rock star Sasha to her. D: Shame.

I'm so freakin sorry!!!! I got Psychonauts last night(wee) and went on a literal all day playing spree!!! BLAME ME FOR PLAYING MY GAME!!! After a hard night at a party where there was some kids from my school and a guy that, well, made me forget about all of you. and he was a pyro, just like dad.

Ooh...

Like the kind of friends that are in a group so full of love they can fly away from exploding asylums?

Or Justice League superfriends?

Sort of, the kind of friends that consider Aquaman and Hawkman completely useless. Not the second generation; JL.

Just what I thought.

WE SHOULD DO A COLLAB. Draw a cool Super Milla picture, and I shall color it, et cetera. Because your Super Milla's are awesome.

While I draw more Raz's in the background.

A collab you say?

Hm... don't have much for art...(no scanner) though I could retrace and animate any art... (just if ya want it to like... change positions entirely you're gonna have to redraw it like that.)

If anyone wants to, it wouldn't be too tough. (Use flash, basic tweening)

I can animate also Smon. DO NOT THROW YOUR INCREDIBLE TALENT AROUND LIKE A HOT POTATO. FOR YOU WILL CATCH IT WHEN IT EXPLODES.

But we could make a Raz movie.

K, koo, not trying to show off, I'm just saying it would be cool idea.

and yeah a Raz movie sounds cool, or Sasha or whoever.

Archived