Home

Nitpicks

Klia

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aha! That's the bit of dialogue I found--something about an antenna. How I never found her after playing through the game four times, though, I'll never know... Oh well. Good to know; thanks.

And Purple Squid, Chloe does leave the radio. After you get the button from Sasha, drop by Ranger Cruller--she's on a ledge over to the right of him, testing space craft-type things. If you show up in the same area later (I forget when; after levitation training, I think) she's there too, with Nils.

I found it after playing through it three times. I kept on checking to see when Crystal and Clem would get up there.

Where does she go after Nils? Is she then captured?

Okay, again with the dialogue questions. I dug up a huge conversation with Mikhail that I've never heard before, and I can't find him anywhere in the game (between looking for the lungfish at the beginning and dangling Benny in mid-air by the GPC, that is--I swear he just disappears) to confirm, so...does this sound familiar to anybody?

Raz: What're you doing? Did you find that bear?

Mikhail: Nyet. Soon. Woods not big enough for me, summer camp, giant bear.

Raz: I saw something in the woods too. I don't think it's a bear, Mikhail.

Mikhail: Agreed. Could be ape, escaped from zoo. [...]

It goes on for a while, with Raz trying to convice Mikhail the bear is actually a fish. Anybody ever run into this?

(How sad is this? I've been wading through dialogue for over twelve hours now and I'm still not done with the Whispering Rock stuff. So. Much. Dialogue! *thud*)

Okay, again with the dialogue questions. I dug up a huge conversation with Mikhail that I've never heard before, and I can't find him anywhere in the game (between looking for the lungfish at the beginning and dangling Benny in mid-air by the GPC, that is--I swear he just disappears) to confirm, so...does this sound familiar to anybody?

It goes on for a while, with Raz trying to convice Mikhail the bear is actually a fish. Anybody ever run into this?

(How sad is this? I've been wading through dialogue for over twelve hours now and I'm still not done with the Whispering Rock stuff. So. Much. Dialogue! *thud*)

Apparently, I haven't found all of it yet, either. ERGH... just another good excuse to play it agian.

Must be cut.

His progression:

-look for bear at cabins

-look for bear at lodge

-chill with Mikhail at cabins before levitation

-Strangle Benny after levitation

I think Benny runs away from camp, to avoid Mikhail.

Must be cut.

His progression:

-look for bear at cabins

-look for bear at lodge

-chill with Mikhail at cabins before levitation

-Strangle Benny after levitation

I think Benny runs away from camp, to avoid Mikhail.

Actually, turns out it's not cut--I went and tracked Mikhail and Maloof down at the cabins to check on some other, unrelated lines, and found those in there, too.

(By the way, try punching Maloof when he's at the cabins. Mikhail will put Raz in a chokehold. Hee!)

You know, Chloe's moonwalking at the end of the game, too--if you watch her in the final cutscene (when all the kids are loitering in the parking lot/getting on the bus), she's moonwalking.

Yeah. When you watch that cutscene three times in a row, you notice things. (Still. So. Much. Dialogue!)

Archived