Home

Dodging

Maxstate

In MP doding automatically happens above the waist with Force Seeing Level 3 on primary disruptor shots.

In Single Player it's rather random, you can't really control it. If you set the difficulty to normal, it will happen sometimes, and if you set it to easy it will happen most often. I've never seen it happen on hard.

You can "lean" in SP, but it really doesn't help you dodge shots (even though it looks like it would, it doesn't).

Since leaning reduces your target area only by a tiny fraction I don't see how its really that beneficial. If you happen to have been leaning in such a way that the shot actually misses you're pretty good. But for the most part it won't help you. This is seperate from the "auto dodge" force power, which you have no manual control over in Single Player.

If anything, ducking or stepping to the side would be more effective means of avoiding sniper fire.

Start your game on hard mode and spawn one rodian, then let him shoot you everytime your force bar fills up completely. That works, pretty fun.

You're saying you can auto-dodge? I've never seen the dodge work in Hard mode, but maybe I missed something (or my mana bar was only 99% or something).

I'll try it out when I get time I guess...

If you're right and it's merely a function of having full mana, that's much more useful than simple randomness, though I wish they'd just used the MP system of Force Seeing 3...

Archived