Home

Inspiration

Vernon and Franke watching a sunrise.

Vernon in the Psychonaut suit.

Raz and Vernon palling around.

Bobby and Raz dueling with huge soft 6th-grade-hockey-polo-sticks on a tight rope in a giant circus scene.

Vernon posing in a Psi-Academy '06 picture with all the other campers in Psychonaut Suits.

Razputin up at 4 AM climbing up the asylum, trembling and holding a cup of some coffee. (Just like me.)

Vernon and Franke watching a sunrise.

Vernon in the Psychonaut suit.

Raz and Vernon palling around.

Bobby and Raz dueling with huge soft 6th-grade-hockey-polo-sticks on a tight rope in a giant circus scene.

Vernon posing in a Psi-Academy '06 picture with all the other campers in Psychonaut Suits.

Razputin up at 4 AM climbing up the asylum, trembling and holding a cup of some coffee. (Just like me.)

I never would thought of any of this

I couldn't find the thread however I think I remember some of it.

Somehow...somehow they get in that cab. So the cab driver's being good and is driving like some good driving thing even though their is so many people in the car. Gloria is in love with herself now that she gained back her confidence and Edgar is doodling on his arm without any paper to doodle on. An aritist can only take so much can't he?

Fred would be on the floor all rebellious like...though wishing he could be on the cushion. Lastly Boyd's all thoughtfull and is thinking to himself. His mouth would be all "ooh" like.

Then I'd do various dreams such as

-SuperBestFriends

And do parodies of

-Lili/Raz

-Crispin

-Ford's reluctance to help Raz. (That ass)

-And other such things I cannot say on the board.

• 3 years later...

Archived