Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

"If I had anything to do with it, he'd be put on the plane..." Sienna sighed. "But I think the reason we're supposed to call the police is because of the insanity of his actions. At the height we were headed to, it's impossible to survive out there."

She shrugged. "But in the end, it's hardly my decision. I do what I'm told." She shrugged. "Please return to your seat. We'll be landing again in a little under ten minutes."

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sweat on Sienna's forehead was clearly visible as she muttered, "Tell me something I haven't already figured out."

In heating the air around Troezen, she was also raising the temperature of her own body and it was getting uncomfortable. Ten minutes passed and Sienna was on the verge of collapse. The plane landed and Sienna released her control of the air surrounding Troezen.

She stood unsteadily and found a towel. With the towel, she dried her face. Then, she heard the captain's voice. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the local police have not yet arrived. Please be patient and stay in your seats as we wait for them to come and get this man."

Kyle saw the man on the window. He knew he had to do something, but what? He had never tried something like he was going to do, but he was going to do it. He stood up and walked into the aisle. He closed his eyes and concentrated and suddenly two very thick vines started to grow out of the side of the plane, they wrapped around the man and brought him closer the to the side of the plane. Great, now what? Kyle thought as he stood there in the aisle with his arms stretched out. He was getting tired.

Two bright flashes suddenly happened in front of Micheal. He flinched, then was surprised that he was the only one who seemed to react so strongly to the camera flashes. He tapped the man taking them on the arm.

"What are you doing?" He asked. The man grinned.

"I'm a freelance reporter, and that my friend" He pointed at the man, now covered with vines. "Is my big ticket to fame." The man saw Kyle standing with his arms outstretched and looking tired, and his jaw dropped. He began snapping more pictures.

"Screw fame, Pulitzer Prize here I come! You wanna be interviewed?"

Micheal shook his head, slightly disgusted. "No way!"

"Your choice." He stood up and ran toward Sienna "EXCUSE ME! Ma'am! I need a favor!"

"How can I help, Sir?" Sienna asked, now looking more presentable after wiping her face with the towel.

Meanwhile, next to Michael, Megan moaned and opened her eyes. At seeing Troezen outside the plane and covered with vines, she rubbed her eyes and turned to Michael, eyes wide.

"Please tell me I'm seeing things."

Megan took one more look at the vine-covered man and passed out.

"I'm sorry, sir," Sienna answered firmly. "There's nothing I can do. This is not our scheduled stop and, in fact, puts us rather behind schedule. We can't have the passengers leaving the plane for any reason. Please return to your seat."

Micheal saw Megan pass out and quickly stood up and headed to the front.

"C'mon" The man was saying. "Surely you can make an exception, this is a one in a lifeti-"

Micheal pushed him back. "Get back in your seat." He turned to Sienna. "Your friend, Megan, just passed out."

Sienna got some ice and handed it to Michael. "Thanks."

The captain's voice came on the intercom again. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we apologize for the delay. Our unwanted passenger is resisting the police. When they manage to get him off the wing, we'll be on our way again. Until then, I ask that you stay in your seats. Thank you."

"Nightmare of a day," Sienna muttered after Michael had gone. "Can I wake up now?" She went to stand with the other flight attendants.

"He's... wrapped in vines and won't let go of the wing," one of the attendants said as Sienna approached.

"Things are getting wierd," Sienna agreed. "But the police can take care of it. I'm sure."

And Megan regained consciousness after a few seconds and sat up.

"That's cold!" she snapped. Then, she saw Troezen again. "Oh, right... nightmare hasn't ended."

"Don't make my head hurt more than it already does," Megan moaned.

Meanwhile, the flight attendants continued to talk about the situation on the wing. Sienna's impatience and annoyance grew as the others started talking about how this strange man must be a mutated human and might have been able to survive the extreme cold of the flight.

"The fact that he's covered in vines doesn't signify that," Sienna snapped. "Nor does the fact that he was able to hang on to the wing... he might have superglued himself there."

"Superglue, Sienna?" another asked skeptically. Sienna shrugged, feeling helpless and angry. Stormclouds rolled overhead, seemingly from nowhere.

((And with that, I must go to bed. Sienna's ears perk up at the mention of bed. "Can I go too?" I answer, "Nope. You're about to realize that wind isn't the only thing you control." She says, "Oh, great... as if I need anything else?" And my reply is, "According to the RP rules, you need to be struggling with your powers and you control wind without trouble, so yes, you need something else." Sienna moans, "Creation abuse. I cry creation abuse!" I answer, "You will shut up and I wil go to bed." Sienna asks, "What makes you so sure of that?" I say, "Well if I go to bed, there's really nothing you can do about shutting up." She says, "Oh, yeah. Goodnight." And I say goodnight to everybody else :p ))

((WJ - that's just a little bit scary! :D ))

Troezen felt the plane land. He fainted.

When he woke up, he was covered in vines. Well at least he wasnt dead and he now knew why he had been on that plane - someone else had powers and they had helped him: The warmth, the vines.

He let out a low moan. The police were there, the fire brigade and ambulance too. They were cutting through the vines.

He had only one chance. He used his strenght and he pulled the vines apart. He got to his feet and he smashed open the door to the plane. He ran in and got to the back and cowered in a corner. He hoped that he was right that someone was trying to help him.

((I back away from WJ, slowly. ))

Seeing the man from the wing run past him, the reporter cheerily tried to follow him. Micheal, realizing the man probably wanted to be left alone, stuck his foot out and tripped him.

"Back in your seat, leave the guy alone." He said. The reporter glared at him, but sat back down. Micheal turned to Megan.

"So, want to be in the newspaper?"

Troezen looked around, he couldnt show off his powers or he'd be beaten or taken to labs or whatever they did to freaks like him, but bhe had to do something, the police were running onto the plane.

He stayed there, something had to happen - and quickly.

Megan only made a face at the reporter and turned back to the window.

Sienna gasped as the airplane door was bashed open and the man came in. The other flight attendants huddled together and Sienna went and knocked on the cockpit door. This time, it was opened and she was allowed to step in.

"This plane won't be taking off anytime soon," she said. "The door has been bashed in. My suggestion..."

"Taxi to an open gate and get everybody on a new plane," the pilot sighed. "I was afraid we'd have to do that..." He switched on the intercom. "Ladies and gentlemen, due to damages, this plane is no longer safe to fly. We will be taxiing to an open gate. From there, we'll get you on the next possible flight to Seattle. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Sienna gave a stiff smile and left the cockpit. Seeing the policemen who had made it on the plane, she hurried up to them. "Excuse me, sirs," she said, "but we are about to be moving. Please meet us at the terminal."

"We'll be staying aboard, miss," one of the policemen answered. "There are plenty of seats for us."

Sienna nodded and the policemen sat down.

((A good way for Troezen to avoid being caught would be to pretend he was on the plane. The policemen wouldn't have been able to see him close enough to identify him, I don't think :) ))

The policemen did their best to ignore the reporter's questions and the plane began to taxi toward the terminal and an open gate. When it got there, the policemen made their way toward where they had last seen Troezen... (leaving this open ended for guybroom to decide if Troezen gets taken or not.)

Archived