Home

Superheroes

Curt-Man

Ya ya I know the name sucks, but I couldn't think of anything cool, plus its straight forward.

Ok, the premise of this thread is you are a super hero, whether you were born with it, science experiment, implant or just raw skill with gadjets (like batman) it doesn't matter. Good or bad? thats your choice, but one major rule is that your character has to eb strugllign wiht the power, as in they jsut descovered it and they aren't fully aware of what they can do.

Char sheet:

Name:

Race:

Power:

Equipment:

Appearance:

Bio: (make it short please)

--------------------------------------

Name: Kyle McMillen

Race: Canadian

Power: Control over 'mother nature' (rocks, dirt/mud, vines, trees etc...)

Equipment: None

Appearance: 6'2, 190 lbs, slightly muscular, tan-white skin, blue eyes, dark blonde hair.

Bio: Grew up in an avergae home, went to a good junior,middle and high school, gradutated in the four years he was supposed to with average-high grades and is taking the rest of the year off to work.

((i'll start when more join up))

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Sienna Wakefield

Race: American

Power: Wind

Appearance: 5' 3", slender but strong. Her tanned skin often causes people to mistakenly assume she's Hispanic. Blue-gray eyes, light brown shoulder-length hair.

Bio: Sienna's a 'tough girl' and a loner, but very smart. Through all of grade, middle, and high schools, she was at the top of her class, which is why it surprised everybody when she went straight to work after graduating high school. Now, it's been three years and she's worked several different jobs. When asked if she's ever going to college, she responds, "If ever I find anything that interests me, yes."

Name: antonio starr

aka: troezen

race: english

powers: speed, strength, 6th sence (knows something is going to happen before they do) and a limited ability to fly

equipment: none

appearance: 6"2, short black hair, brown eyes, white skinned.

bio: troezen has been learning martial arts from an early age, but nver took it too seriously. Now that he's left home, he has stopped doing it. He was about to start university, but he changed his mind after he started to get his powers.

"Yo McMillen!" Kyle head while he was walking home from work, it was a cold day.

"Hey Colin, what's up?" Kyle said as he turned to face his friend.

"Big party tongiht! lotsa girls and booze" Colin said excitedly.

"I can't man, I got work tomorrow."

"Aw c'mon man, just go in late."

"Dude I can't, i need this job."

"Pff, your smart you can get another job."

"Jeez....fine, but I swear this is the last time, and if you get me fired i'll hurt you so bad."

"Yeah yeah, hot air." Kyle and Colin tunred direction and waited for a bus at a bus stop to go the house party.

Once they arrived there they went into the building and mingled with thier friends.

Name: Micheal Gallardo (Pronounced Gah-yard-oh)

Race:Mexican-american

Power: Human lie detector, heightened reflexes, Heightened senses (sight, sound, smell, touch, etc.), Increased Agility and Endurance

Equipment: Currently none

Appearance: 6'6", brown hair, green eyes, tan skin,

Bio: Son of two immigrants, Micheal was always pressured to do well in school, so he ended up graduating with honors, but not top of his class, and is going to go to college next year.

=======

Micheal was walking outside his house. He'd just gotten his acceptance letter and called his friend to celebrate.

"Miguelito, que onda?" He asked.

"Nada, hear about the party?" Miguel responded.

"No, when is it?"

"Tonight. "

"Can you give me a ride?"

"Sure. Heh, without me your social life would be in the toilet man."

"I know that and I appreciate it."

"Pick you up in two hours."

"All right.

True to his words, Miguel arrived two hours later, and they headed to the party.

"Oh oh! how about her?" Colin asked, trying to hook Kyle up with a girl.

"Nah man, shes taken."

"She is?"

"Yeah, big black guy."

"Ah, right gotcha, how about her, shes cute."

"Nah."

"Your too damn picky."

"No I'm not, I'm just not interested right now."

"You better not be gay or I'm kicking your butt."

"Hah! don't worry about it, besides, you couldn't kick my butt...Crap gotta sneeze." Kyle bolted to the washroom. Sometimes when he sneezed thorns would come flying out of his nose, or rock would form spikes on his back. He sneezed, and a bunch of thorns came hurtling out of his nose.

"Gah, bloody hell, I'm glad that doesn't hurt." Kyle said to himself as he cleaned up the thorns and exited the washroom.

((If this party's in Canada, I'll explain if asked why an American girl with a job is at a party in Canada on a weekday :p ))

Sienna knocked at the door, but when nobody answered, she let herself in. In seconds, she found herself surrounded by guys, all of them offering her drinks. She politely refused and headed to another room in the house. It almost seemed like she was looking for somebody.

Kyle wasn't three steps away from the washroom when he saw a girl, she was really beautiful. He told himself in his head Ok man, you can do this, its just a girl...a drop dead gorgeous one, but c'mon your a man, you can do this. Kyle approached her. ((that'd be you WJ))

((I figured :p ))

Sienna groaned internally when yet another guy approached her. A small gust of wind hit her and she glanced around for a window to blame it on. Thankfully, there was an open one nearby. She reached over and closed it with a frown and used that movement as an excuse to head in a different direction. As she passed the guy, she smiled slightly and nodded a greeting so he wouldn't think she was trying to avoid him for some reason.

Troezen leant in the corner of the room. The party wasnt really his scene, but he felt like he should be there. He came over from England to be there. He had no idea what it was, but he HAD to be there.

He felt something from a girl who had walked past him.

He walked up to her. "Ummm, hey." He said. He must have sounded so stupid.

Gallardo looked around and sighed. Nothing really interesting until he saw a girl who looked hispanic. Happy to have found someone who may speak spanish, he began approaching, until he saw her softly rebuke another guy. She seemed like she wanted to be left alone, so he forgot about it. Miguel approached him, carrying two drinks.

"Here. " Said Miguel handing him a drink. "Cheers." He said.

"To our last day in Canada" Answered Micheal, referring to the next day.

"To the 'big' party in Canada." Said Miguel, half-sarcastically.

They toasted and drank. Micheal then returned to walking around, drink in hand.

He was too distracted to notice the man who slipped a liquid from a syringe into his drink.

--------

The man walked outside, his mission completed. He got into a van.

"Did you get his drink?"

"Yeah. We'll be tracking him soon."

"Good."

Sienna paused for just a moment before responding. "No, gracias. I'm just looking for a friend."

She began to walk away, but on second thought, turned back. "On second thought, maybe you've seen her. Shorter than me, brown hair, brown eyes, almost too thin... goes by Megan. Megan Holland."

Dead silence filled the room as everybody else stared at Michael and Sienna. Then, banging noises sounded from a nearby bedroom and Megan tumbled out half dressed with a young man. Sienna rolled her eyes and grabbed Megan.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded.

"Having a good time!" Megan slurred. Sienna shook her head.

"Not tonight, you're not," she snapped. "We're leaving."

She pushed Megan toward the door. Though Megan was struggling, Sienna still managed to wrestle her through the door. As she prepared to leave, she turned to Michael and smiled. "Gracias."

With that, she left, shutting the door behind her.

Micheal looked at the angry faces around him and smiled sheepishly.

"Subtlety was never my strong suit."

He turned the stereo back on. Miguel approached him.

"We better go. John's not too happy about the stereo thing. Why did you do that again?"

"I was helping someone out."

"Well, c'mon. I'll drop you off."

They walked outside and got into Miguel's car. Micheal didn't mind, party was boring anyway.

"What the hell was that for?" Megan slurred. Sienna sighed. They were in a hotel room Sienna had checked into. Megan's was next door.

"Megan, how many times do I have to tell you not to drink before work?" she snapped. "You know what happens when you do this..."

"Don't take my flight," Megan grumbled. "I'll... do... something to... you."

"I will take your flight," Sienna snapped. "And I'll keep doing it. You're going to call them and tell them you can't work."

"I can work," Megan objected.

"You're so drunk you'd collapse... even if there was no turbulence," Sienna retorted. "If you won't call, I will."

Megan grumbled and made the call. Then, she passed the phone to Sienna.

"You're not drunk, are you Ms. Wakefield?"

"Of course not, sir," Sienna answered. "You know I don't like that stuff."

"Even when you go to Mexico," the superior chuckled. "Good for you. But are you sure you want to take Megan's shift? Your vacation doesn't end for another three days."

"I can live without vacation," Sienna answered. "But at the moment, you can't live without me. There are no other flight attendants in the area."

"Ok," the man said. "Plane leaves at 9 AM tomorrow morning. Don't be late."

"Never am," Sienna answered. She hung up the phone and turned back to Megan. The other girl was crying.

"But I'm supposed to deliver something," she slurred. Sienna rolled her eyes.

"You're not making sense," she said quietly. "Get some rest."

"No!" Megan cut in urgently. She fumbled around in her purse and brought out an envelope. "Seat 23 B. Passenger's supposed to get this. Please, Sienna."

Sienna took the envelope and looked inside. She stared at Megan.

"$25,000?" she exclaimed. "What for?"

"Don't interrogate the delivery girl," Megan mumbled. Soon, she was snoring. Sienna sighed and tucked the envelope into her own purse. Perhaps she'd have to find out exactly why the man in seat 23 B needed this money. But now it was time to sleep.

"How come every time I bring you to a party, you gotta go ahead and embarass yourself or get us kicked out?" Miguel asked.

Micheal shrugged. "They get boring."

"Get boring?! For you they get boring, I was having a good time."

"Good for you."

As they bantered neither of them noticed the van tailing them. Finally they arrived at Micheal's hotel.

"Pick you up tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure. Remember, my flight's at 9:00. "

"You don't let me forget, remember?"

"Be here on time, or I'll kick your ass man."

"I know, you've made it clear."

Micheal walked in.

========

The men in the car followed closely. They waited two hours, then went in.

========

Micheal had always been a light sleeper. The moment the door opened he was awake, but the men were professionals. They grabbed him. He struggled, so they just tightened their grips.

"Give him the catalyst and let's get the **** out of here!" Said one. "We're not gonna hold him for long."

One man took out a syringe with a strange-colored liquid inside, and put a needle on the tip

"Relax, kid." He said. "Tomorrow you won't remember any of this."

He jammed the needle straight into Benson's arm, and injected the liquid into Micheal's vein. The men let him go and he found himself drifting out of conciousness.

"How long will it take to react?" He heard one of them ask.

"24 hours, give or take. Day after tomorrow, we'll start seeing the effects."

Name: Sarah Carlyle

Aka(later on): Dark Falcon

Race: American-Canadian

Power: Flying(not perfected), strength, speed and endurance.

Appearance: 5'5, white skin, blue eyes, black hair, very beautiful.

Bio: Abandoned by her parents, grew up in an orphanage, went to junior, middle and high school, gradutated with top grades. She discovered her powers only two years ago, and has trouble perfecting her flying. She is beautiful but shy.

====================================

Sarah arrived on a cab looking at the house she had a piece of paper on her hand she checked to see if the adresss was the one she had been looking for and when she realized it was she paid the cab driver and got out of the cab, she then walked to the door and as she did she saw to girls arguing, she picked up her step and moved quickly to the door and rang the bell hoping the people in the party inside would open the door quick so she could stop eveasdroping on the two girls.

Damnit! Kyle thought as he brushed him off and then eventually left.

"Gah, i'm getting out of here, no reason to be here." He said to himself. Kyle left the house and walked down the street. He knew it was a bad neighbourhood but he didn't think anything would happen. well it did. Three guys approached him.

"Lets make this simple, give us your money."

"No thanks."

"Wrong answer." They charged at him, Kyle focused and made a stone wall shoot up from the ground.

"Ow! what the hell!" Kyle heard as he ran passed the fallen muggers. Finally! I got it to work this time! Kyle thought as he ran as fast as he could away from them. He got onto a main street and caught a bus home. Once home he got ready for bed, set his watch alarm so he could get to the airport early.

Archived