Home

Caption Game 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.jpg

This was the scene after a Tom D Aquato unleashed a vodka induced Xiaolin showdown, a Rainbow Squirt was sent into a taco-induced state of shock and one Mikhail Bulgakov is currently missing.

Ray:You're not a newsman.

STFU.

After reading through all these pages my smartness level has gone down 10 and my comprehension level is down to 1.

One can only take so many crotch jokes.

The Monopoly joke was the best. But NOOOOO we had to go with the trenchcoat one.

After reading through all these pages my smartness level has gone down 10 and my comprehension level is down to 1.

One can only take so many crotch jokes.

The Monopoly joke was the best. But NOOOOO we had to go with the trenchcoat one.

Yup. Because I'm cool like that.

I didn't make a crotch joke. I made a Monty Python reference, but nooo. Darth had to be all 'Smon'!

Nee!

Time to judge.

Psychonauts%20(10).jpg

The new, Super Sucker 5000! It's so powerful, it sucks out your soul! No longer will your cat or dog be afraid of the vaccum cleaner, because we have shaped it to look like every one's favorite war themed video game character Moreu Olyander! This amazing product can be yours for one small payment of $1337! While supplies last, you get a free door shaped filter that fits snugly on the top of your vaccum! Order Now!

Archived