Home

Monkey Island 2 3d remake

Pete el Napias

Hi all! Im making a Monkey Island 2 3d remake but i need some people who wanna help me with the stuff, so if anybody wanna help me, just post an answer or write me a mail to lopiv2@hotmail.com. I would prefer compromised people with this project which knows 3d modeling with 3d studio max so i hope not to take a long long time to make the models. Thx to all those fans who read this post.... :)

What is it with people who seem to have nothing in their hands and still want people to invest time in doing work for them?

Pete, what's your role in this and what do you expect from the others? Do you have any clue as to what's necessary for such an endeavor?

I know how hard is the endeavor, and thats why i am looking for people to help me. Im not finding money or profit from this, just make the remake for fun, because i think there are too many people, who wanna see A great game like this in 3d, or better if you want, "with remodelated graphics". if i find people or not, i will continue doing this remake. Just wrote this thread because i needed help, no more things about money, if you are thinking about it... :sweating:

We weren't really thinking about money in the sense of what we'd get paid, but more on how much do you have to invest in such a 'fan project'.

In other words, do you have the money to fun such a production? And exactly what role will you be playing. Do you have anything that can show that you're dedicated to this?

I wasn't thinking about money at all. I just think you may expect others to do the hard work of modeling, animating etc. while you draw concepts or just supervise the project. If you had already something in your hands that would show us how serious you take this it would make it easier to take you seriously.

Just waltzing in saying you want this to happen is not really encouraging. Others did that already...

...and were never seen again.

who are these "too many people" that want to see MI2 in 3D? Perhaps if you said, "to see MI1 and 2 in CMI style" then you may have my attention, but still no. It's not like we can't play MI1 or 2 on today's computers, and the games are still so beautiful to me, so I can not give up my time on my own games I'm making, to help make an already completed, and perfect, game all over again.

Archived