Home

Amazon.com Release Date - Intereasting...

popcorn2008

Check out this link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000BNKSVC/qid=1129503667/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-2089745-2400657?v=glance&s=software&n=507846

On the website amazon.com they are saying the game will be release on January 18th instead of febuary 7th. I wonder what that is all about. Probably just miss-information but you never know lol. I can still hope for a release change to make it sooner.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah whats with the delayed UK/europe release date?

EU-Release is dated to March 2006 at the moment (inofficially)

If you dont need a diffrent language than English, order the Game at a US-Store (like Gamestop.com or else). Than u get it like about 1 Month earlier and dont need to wait.

Hey hey kids, you already have Pro-Evolution Soccer 5 while I have to wait until Spring 2006 to get Winning Eleven because Konami hates North Americans.

order the Game at a US-Store (like Gamestop.com or else).

Some US-stores do not ship to other parts of the world or have increased shipping rates. You'd have to spend more money.

Some US-stores do not ship to other parts of the world or have increased shipping rates. You'd have to spend more money.

At least, because of the weak US-Dollar, you will maybe pay like 3 Euro or something more for everything, including the Shipping.

Even if it would cost me 50 more Euro, i dont care if i get the game like 3 weeks earlier!

At least, because of the weak US-Dollar

OOC:

And that, my fellow Europeans, is due to the weak US Economy caused by (insert current US Foreign Policy here)

FYI: I'm a Democrat and proud of it. Email me or IM me on AIM and I'll go into more discussion if you wish.

FYI: I'm a Democrat and proud of it. Email me or IM me on AIM and I'll go into more discussion if you wish.

Go democrats! I'm one two...

If you want a cheaper shipping buy it off ebay.com. A lot of sellers ship internationally there and it will be cheaper anyway. Also, Luke shipping to canada from the US isnt too bad at all.

If you want a cheaper shipping buy it off ebay.com. A lot of sellers ship internationally there and it will be cheaper anyway. Also, Luke shipping to canada from the US isnt too bad at all.

Uhmm... somtimes u could have bad luck at Ebay, than u would get it after the official release at Europe. And u have to pay in advance, and maybe never get your Game.

I would take ebay only as "Plan B"

Archived