Home

psychics

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, I was thinking about it. I was thinking about it.

So, can we hear a tale?

Once upon a time I was in a Starbucks waiting for my friends to finish up and get their coffee. I was just relaxing and getting agitated at seeing them being able to drink coffee and it being to late for me to drink caffeine. (I have learned the troubles of having caffiene after 8.)

In walks in two large dark skinned men. Both wearing make-up and lipstick, their hair all up and these are very well built men.

It being the Hallow's Eve we all thought it was a big joke. The cashier laughed and thought she was playing along with the joke. Up until the point where one of the "men" pulled out a bra and it was clearly visible that he was in fact a she.

The End.

Once upon a time I was in a Starbucks waiting for my friends to finish up and get their coffee. I was just relaxing and getting agitated at seeing them being able to drink coffee and it being to late for me to drink caffeine. (I have learned the troubles of having caffiene after 8.)

In walks in two large dark skinned men. Both wearing make-up and lipstick, their hair all up and these are very well built men.

It being the Hallow's Eve we all thought it was a big joke. The cashier laughed and thought she was playing along with the joke. Up until the point where one of the "men" pulled out a bra and it was clearly visible that he was in fact a she.

The End.

That is--well. Woah. Hmm. I'm not sure what to say about that... I hope everyone had a happy Halloween? Er... Wow. I'll bet that was awkward.

That is--well. Woah. Hmm. I'm not sure what to say about that... I hope everyone had a happy Halloween? Er... Wow. I'll bet that was awkward.

Wow. I have been watching t.v. for a long time.

We all had a happy Halloween. Thanks!

I have been doing dishes. Wanna trade?

Well, I think I want a happy Halloween. I'm so thankful Ireland gave it to us.

Some Spanish tradition as well..Day of the Dead? I think that got mixed in there as well.

Hey I've been playing video games all day. Is that not stressfull?

Some Spanish tradition as well..Day of the Dead? I think that got mixed in there as well.

Hey I've been playing video games all day. Is that not stressfull?

Rawr, I'm jealous. And I think my mom is tired of looking at my broken tooth, so she makes me clean the frisge and stuff. Oh well. I missed Psychonauts.

Halloween was far less enjoyable in Ireland. Bunch of hobos.

Halloween is my birthday! Whoo!

Ireland! Whoo!

Transgenders! Whoo!

Cafeene! Whoo!

Halloween wasn't about candy in Ireland. It was about throwing food to hobos to keep them away from their homes. Stinky hobos. Halloween wasn't happy, nor did it smell too flowery.

But happy early birthday.

I go away to do homework and, let me tell you, the quadratic formula has been permanently wiped from my brain after reading Klia's story and see that Joker face thang. Speaking of which, the first one surprised me--the animated one made me jump and smack my hand on my desk. Grrr.

I need a costume for Halloween. Any ideas?

Nah, he'd probably be a bean loaf. So I guess you're in the clear.

Phew. Thank God my family hates bean loaf.

But my dad loves beans. He's also a nerd. Which is why he says he's an air-bender.

Cara, why don't you be a FIGMENT? From the lack of time, all you'd need to do was get a t-shirt and draw a scary monster on it. A piece of tape labeled 'FIGMENT' wouldn't hurt, either.

I go away to do homework and, let me tell you, the quadratic formula has been permanently wiped from my brain after reading Klia's story and see that Joker face thang. Speaking of which, the first one surprised me--the animated one made me jump and smack my hand on my desk. Grrr.

I need a costume for Halloween. Any ideas?

Ummmm, u can't be Fred(Smon) or Milla or Sasha(both me) Hmmm, what about Oleander or Little Oly?

Archived