Home

Easy info.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh uh am I loved here in this sicom too? I'll be the crazy zany Cousin who happens to be cool and wears Raz looky goggles.

You can't be the zany one! I'm the zany one! Silly.

You can be the the... I'm not sure. I thought we assigned positions a long time ago in a long gone thread... Hmm...

We're pretty sure it's Aquato, yeah. Ironic.

I wonder what color hair his mom has.

If you believe that the woman in Raz's memory vaults is his mother, she actually has really dark hair...darker than Raz's Dad's, even. (It's not the best picture, but it's the only one I've got on hand at the moment--here. I think the other kids in the picture may be Raz's older/younger siblings, too, but that's just me.)

If you believe that the woman in Raz's memory vaults is his mother, she actually has really dark hair...darker than Raz's Dad's, even. (It's not the best picture, but it's the only one I've got on hand at the moment--here. I think the other kids in the picture may be Raz's older/younger siblings, too, but that's just me.)

That's how I look at it, too. Seems logical.

Wow. I thought that was his mom. So, Tom's hair is really light in the vaults, but really dark (occasionally) in the real world.

EDIT: And I just now noticed the TK Raz is doing. I wondered why Tom looked annoyed.

I never thought of it that way but it seems plausible. Actually, that's pretty neat! Score for Cara, now I can leave here with musings of Raz's family in my mind.

Good night, y'all. I'll be back tomorrow! Nice to meet y'all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived